• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Spicks and Specks (ABC2). At the end, they showed the video for "Ça plane pour moi" by Plastic Bertrand with translation. "Cellophane puppet with Chinese hair" and "Indian in an igloo" are among the lyrics that doesn't make any sense at all.

the simpsons

i decided last summer that i wanted to try to watch the first nine seasons. finishing up the eighth now

Futurama again, planning on watching Hurricane Bianca soon though. <3

Well, we went to my local rental shop today and got a few DVDs, so I've spent the last hour or so watching one of them, specificly the first six epsiodes of Regular Show's first season.

...Eh, I'm trying to get the one I'd like to watch the least out of the way first, since we also got (what I assume to be) the first few episodes of the origonal Ducktales, as well as Over the Garden Wall, both of which I'm much more interested in. I'm sure there's a relevent saying for that, but whatever.

FIFA World Cup Qualifying - Syria vs Qatar

Back
Top Bottom