• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Thanks to the power of reruns, I had the pleasure of watching an episode with the single greatest episode title in the history of anything ever: Stranger than Fan Fiction, a.k.a. MLP: FiM s6 e...12 I think? Eh, in any case, the title may be highly amusing to Yours Truly, but the episode itself is another story... Which is kinda what the moral of it all is and all that.

*Disclaimer: Yours Truly feels that this was a pretty good ep, however Yours Truly also has an unsaciable desire to try (and fail) to be funny. Or something.

last I watched was episodes of Shipping Wars

I'm actually currently watching Antenna TV's repeat of Johnny Carson's The Tonight Show (branded by the subchannel network as simply 'Johnny Carson' due to The Tonight Show name being owned by NBC).

The most recent episode of a local comedy show called 7 Days, where some comedians or others make fun of the news from, well, the last seven days. The best way to get to grips with what's happening in the world, 'far as I'm concerned. :p

Back
Top Bottom