• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Just started watching Knightfall. The Templars to me are just awesome and although no doubt created atrocities and murdered thousands, it must have been one hell of a time to be one. Through VPN from Veepn.com I can watch my fav shows from any country with unlimited traffic. So cool.

Last edited:
last was a movie "Creepshow"
love those scary stories

was watching an episode of "All Hail King Julien"

I finished with the third (and officially final) season of "Skylanders Academy". It was...bittersweet, to say the least.

The positive side: The villains have been imprisoned and/or defeated, the Core of Light has been saved, the Skylanders have graduated so they can now begin teaching the younger cadets, and Spyro is no longer evil.

The negative side: Master Eon sacrificed himself (therefore allowing Kaossandra to become the Academy's new mentor), though he now exists in another plane of existence, allowing him to communicate with Spyro. He even reveals that he has found where Spyro's true family resides, but it is beyond the Skylands, so Spyro ends up having to take a leave of absence from the Academy to go on a journey with Eon.

a movie I love - "Jumanji"

"The Stray" a film about a dog who finds his new owners and saves their lives without them realizing it.

at the moment watching "Final Destination 2"

Euphoria, just finished season 1 on HBO. There has never been a better script about teenage angst and drugs committed to silver screen. Ever.

yep, an episode of "The Lion Guard"
episode is 'The Imaginary Okapi' from season 1

Between the Rivers : The History of Ancient Mesopotamia

Ooh, it's been a little bit, can't remember if it was the last thing I watched, but HBO's Chernobyl was phenomenal. A bit of Always Sunny In Philadelphia in the background whilst I'm working or playing something on the 3DS too.

Star Trek- The Next Generation (season six)

Back
Top Bottom