• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

We've been binge watching Elementary for the last few weeks since it came to Prime Video and watched the final Season 5 episode last night, really enjoyed, a refreshing twist on an old classic.

an episode of Beavis and Butthead
my favorite episode "Murder Site"

an episode of "Mighty Morphing Power Rangers"

Cheating since I watched these online but come on, it can still count right.

A bunch of Christmas (and not so Christmas and sort of Christmas) specials up the wazoo with shows such as Old Bear, Roobarb, Dream Street, SpongeBob Squarepants, How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the Chuck Jones version), Wallace and Gromit: A Grand Day Out, Paddington Bear, Postman Pat and Kipper.

Some of these you may have heard of, everything else you sure won't have since they're almost all British stuff and shows I used to watch back in the day.

Cheating since I watched these online but come on, it can still count right.

A bunch of Christmas (and not so Christmas and sort of Christmas) specials up the wazoo with shows such as Old Bear, Roobarb, Dream Street, SpongeBob Squarepants, How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the Chuck Jones version), Wallace and Gromit: A Grand Day Out, Paddington Bear, Postman Pat and Kipper.

Some of these you may have heard of, everything else you sure won't have since they're almost all British stuff and shows I used to watch back in the day.
I need to rewatch that movie sometime. I miss when Cartoon Network used to play that movie all the time, even when it was not Christmas. I hope the LA version is not lost...

an old football match from the 1962 world cup, what was the most violent game in game's history, nicknamed "La Batalla de Santiago" (the battle of Santiago)

yep, Italy vs Chile

last was a movie "Beavis and Butthead Do America"

Watched the first episode of Castle last night. Nathan Fillion is honestly not bad as an actor, and I'm looking forward to watching more!

a BBC Documentary about the 2010 FIFA World cup

The latest episode of Doctor Who. Before that, the latest episode of QI. Before that, a documentary about albatrosses in Hawaii.

Back
Top Bottom