• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Whovians (and before that Doctor Who). There were mentions of the passing of Ian Cullen that occurred a couple of months ago (he was interviewed on the first episode of Whovians); as well as the mention of Sacha Dhawan who played original director Waris Hussein in "An Adventure in Space and Time" played The Master in the episode.

just same cartoon "The Penguins of Madagascar" various episodes

an episode of "King of the Hill"
been binge watching every episode for two days now

She-Ra - "The Sword: Part 1" and "The Sword: Part 2."

I've been meaning to get around to this show for a year & it's apparently got 4 seasons already :V

Finally getting into The Witcher now. There are still bits where I don't understand what they're on about but I stuck with it and on episode 3 finally got interested.

She-Ra - "Beast Island."

My heart isn't ready to watch the season finale just yet ;w;

Watched episodes 5 and 6 from season 1 of Castle the other day when my internet went out. Definitely got the wheels turning for me on potential ideas for stories and such, haha.

Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts - "Beyond the Valley of the Dogs."

I finally got into a series early for once, and I am SO glad I was early for this one, because holy crap it's so freaking good

Super Bowl LIV.

I only really watch the big games, and this was an entertaining one. Thought it was over when the Chiefs got that pass reversed, but then they came back with a longer drive, rallied hard, and just piled on at the very end. Nice to see Reid get a Super Bowl after 2005, in any case.

Watched more Castle last night! Got through the rest of season 1 and started season 2, staying up way too late watching it. It's such a good show though, and I'm in love with it! I never thought I'd actually ever binge watch a show, but this is one I'm looking forward to binging more of tonight. I guess I finally know what it means to binge watch a show, haha.

Back
Top Bottom