• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

The first two episodes of Deadly Women on Discovery+. I've wanted to see the pilot episodes for a while, and I'm so glad the service finally ditched livestreaming the entire series 24/7.

I just finished watching Dollhouse with a friend, not seen it for years. Still think it's a supremely underrated show. The start is a little slow but the acting is fantastic, especially Enver Gjokaj.

Adam Hills: The Last Leg (ABC TV Plus), complete with an appearance of a great friend of Pokemon and Pokemon kind: Uri Geller from his museum in Israel.

Finally watched season 4 of Castlevania on Netflix. It's scary good. The fights especially are jaw dropping.

Definitely worth the watch.

Loki season finale on Disney+. Slow burn but necessary to answer several important questions.

The show itself is fairly good imo. Was really intrigued by the setting and the free will+chaos vs dictatorship+order theme they had. The ending especially paves the way for some insane stuff. My gripe is that Loki himself didn't really get to do much here and was pushed around a lot (including physical fights) - though he was surrounded by much greater forces so it kinda makes sense. His and Sylvie's romance also felt forced. Otherwise some great side characters (like Mobius) but really that mystery of the TVA and its implications kept me hooked throughout.

Currently watching the Men's Football at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games. Just a FYI, earlier tonight, I watched 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown on SBS Viceland (where it airs weeknights), and Johnny Vega's mascot was Andy "The Viking" Fordham, a famous British darts player who recently passed away (I think it's been mentioned in the Memorial section for celebrities, so I might check it out).

Well technically not on television since I streamed it through Disney NOW, but The Owl House Season 2 Episode 8 (Episode 27 as a whole): Knock. Knock, Knockin' on Hooty's Door.

Damn, I wasn't expecting Hooty's character focus episode to be a triple whammy of wham episodes. King fans are going to be happy, furries are probably going insane, and the LGBTQ+ people and myself are going insane at the end of the episode. The only downside of this episode was that I was actually wanting to learn about Hooty's origin since he's the only cast member to not have a origins episode especially when he's the titular house, but the contents of today's episode make up for it.

Back
Top Bottom