• Magnificent Entertainer pokes around in the Great Marsh and battles his rival again. Will Zexy finally overcome ME's team? Watch here to find out.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

shame personified
Reaction score
650 words and an outline of the entire rest of the chapter done

whoa i finally changed my pfp again
Reaction score
finished a short scene and started a longer one again. 460 words total. this oneshot's taking forever but at least i'm advancing

The Hidden Author
Reaction score
Wrote a little bit today, but I've mostly been streamlining my Word and desktop setup so I don't have to navigate through clutter...and also reduce the number of distractions that plague them. It's been a bit of a problem. XD It doesn't help that I don't have music that fits the mood I'm trying to write for, so I have to sift through my collection and see if anything fits...might as well expand my favorites with that search.

Aqua Ninja Frog
Reaction score
I am currently working on a fanfic side project: Final Fantasy 1-6, 10, and 12. I'm doing those games because I'm most familiar with them, having played those games, some even to the end, though I haven't beaten any.

shame personified
Reaction score
Wrote 600 more words Phantom Project before I realized the character's been wondering about something this entire chapter that could've been explained literally in the first paragraph of the chapter. >.> Derp. Oh, well. It's an easy fix, but that's what I get for not touching the fic for 4 or 5 months and forgetting stuff, I guess.

Reaction score
finished a scene, started another, only one left after this one. maybe this'll actually get finished soon who knows

The Hidden Author
Reaction score
Well on my way to finishing the chapter I'm working on. If I'm lucky, I might be able to finish my story by Monday! Then I can just plan and outline future stories while tackling a full-time job for the summer.

shame personified
Reaction score
750 words of characters quipping at each other like the brats they are and changing scenes to a cute lil seaside cafe with aquariums for small water-types to swim around in if trainers own 'em. :3 Kinda inspired by Amity Square in DPP.

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
2468 words. I can sometimes pump out about 7 pages a day if I'm lucky. My record might be about twelve, but it was all rubbish and I died shortly after.

shame personified
Reaction score
3 page research paper for school... something about mindfulness meditation techniques and their benefit on the immune system :p

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Managed to, if not write, then at least polish up the best part of 300 words for Kanto: There and Back Again

SCIENCE!
Reaction score
I'm not sure exactly how much I wrote in this specific session, but I've finished the first battle scene of my fic, and the whole thing stands at about 780 words as I'm typing this.

shame personified
Reaction score
I downloaded OneNote on mobile to try to encourage myself to write on my trip during downtime, but... yeah, that didn't happen. Doing anything of substance on mobile is a nightmare. The best I did was 500 words on the restaurant scene I mentioned a few posts up lol

A cat who writes stories
Reaction score
I want to do some writing on my phone instead of browsing hell websites or whatever, but it's such a hassle tbh. I haven't tried using onenote yet though, it didn't occur to me since I try using G docs. Onenote functions a lot better on mobile than G docs does so I'll give it a go!

Reaction score
finally got to write something again. started the agápe rewrite and got 188 words done. prologue may be up sooner than i thought, but we'll see

Princess of Dorkness
Reaction score
Oops, I didn't write it tonight but last night, I put together an entire 2000-word chapter for a new project I'll be starting next week. Kinda psyched for it :D

I'm back for you, Star Fox.
Reaction score
Eh, not much at all. Probably a few paragraphs. I'm not really feeling this chapter, it'll probably get bulldozed on the rewrite, but for now I'll stick with it.

The Hidden Author
Reaction score
Haven't done much writing at all this week, outside of assembling instructions for a game I designed. Bit of a dilemna for me considering I have to havve a chapter up today...time for a marathon write, if I can manage it.

@unrepentantAuthor

If you want to write on your phone, I'd highly recommend a bluetooth keyboard. Sure, you might not be able to use it on a bus or anything, but you can just pop it open on a picnic table and write to your heart's content!

Oh, and for writing material, OneNote is good for jotting down notes and outlines, but if you want to make chapters, Google Docs or Microsoft Word Mobile work better. I personally prefer Word, but I haven't given Google Docs a shot on my phone. Then again, I'm leery of Google's tactics, and avoid them whenever I can. Your choice though.