• Magnificent Entertainer heads toward Hearthome City and befriends the Berry Master. Watch here as his berry powers grow immensely.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Princess of Dorkness
Reaction score
Pretty much have the next chapter of Land of the Roses finished, just missing a few lines of dialogue, a transition scene and maybe a revised conclusion.

Reaction score
A near 1000 word chapter segment in which Ash asks about his grandfather and his namesake Ashton Ketchum.

A cat who writes stories
Reaction score
Replies to reviews! Always reply to your reviewers, fellow authors. It's good to do! And don't take weeks to do it like I just did!

Princess of Dorkness
Reaction score
Put together about 2500 words today between two Land of the Roses-related projects. Not bad for someone who barely got any sleep overnight!

shame personified
Reaction score
Finished letter 13 of Flying in the Dark and had it beta'd. Gonna let it set for a couple days and post on the recipient's birthday, July 10. :'v See if I wanna add anything between now and then 'cause it's a short update otherwise.

Reaction score
800 word scene involving Professor Oak giving Ash a Z-Move dance CD to learn from, and also implying he could go to prison or have to go on the run because of his 'perilous life'.

Reaction score
I'm further working out Nogal's psychology. Not that his profile is already quite detailed.

shame personified
Reaction score
Re-read + re-polished the letter for FitD to be posted tomorrow, added 250 words

shame personified
Reaction score
Outlined letter 14 for Flying in the Dark . . . or just kinda threw together a bunch of ideas, 'cause it can go in lots of directions, and I guess I'll see what ends up sticking soon (tm)

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Finally managed to write a few lines for chapter 48 of Marvelous Journey. Man, I really need to kick myself into gear on this one. I absolutely refuse to let it go unfinished!!!

The Hidden Author
Reaction score
Wrote around 2000 words of the epilogue to Unequivocant; by tomorrow, it should be finished. Hard to believe that I started this story in October. Now I'm nearly ready to start planning my next story.

Princess of Dorkness
Reaction score

Put the finishing touches on yet another chapter, one I only started writing just three days ago. For the first time in years I'll have gotten several chapters in a row within a week of each other, this feels great! Here's hoping I can keep up the pace, as the quality isn't really suffering too much (maybe a little).

sadness is just failure by some other name
Reaction score
384 words in Seiren so far. Maybe I can get even more in.

shame personified
Reaction score
200 words of fanfic, a review, responses to school forums discussions

Impressionist Bakuphoon
Reaction score
Not today exclusively, but over the past week I've been spending some time each day writing several pages of stream-of-consciousness-like notes for my (hopefully) future fanfic Mirror Adventures, with me essentially writing random thoughts and ideas down as they come to mind. I've actually been doing this for a while now, but this week is particularly special because I've made some pretty important and definitive decisions regarding the story's timeline and how certain characters' story arcs relate to it. Thanks to that, I feel like I can plot out the story as a whole with much more confidence than before!

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Well, yesterday now, but I managed to scrap together a bit of time to write Kanto: There and Back Again

The Hidden Author
Reaction score
Over the last few days I wrote the entire outline for my prequel story to Unequivocant, known as PMD: Twilit Destinies. Once I get two other stories planned out, it's off for some well-deserved reviewing.

shame personified
Reaction score
2500 words of a review, 450 words of the next Flying in the Dark letter... Some nonsense about thugs and how memory perception works. My brain's not working, but at least they're words to work with whenever my brain decides to return to me. :p

Eye of the Swan
Reaction score
I’ve got a creative burst and written a draft of a timeline for my Pokémon and Kingdom Hearts crossover. Trying to tie the events together is tough, but I’m kinda satisfied with what I’ve got so far. ^^

Trying now to glue the events of Dream Drop Distance and Black (2)/White (2)/XY together.