• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

In relation to the prototype idea I had cooked up and posted the general premise of yesterday I did a character bio for Obsidian Glitch/Star Rider. It's in the same vein as my usual bios, being a TV Tropes-esque one, but it does help map out some ideas for this potential future project. Also gave the series a name that may or may not change later on, depending on how I feel: Shooting Star Rider. We'll see if I can get enough groundwork done on this idea if it'll become my next project. Some traits includes "oblivious to love", "forgot about his powers", "power copying", "hope bringer", "the hero", "beware the nice ones", and "bizarre taste in food", among others.

Wrote two more character bios for my prototype idea: Pride Cream and Knightmare. Same format as all my other ones. Pride's consists of things like "buxom is better", "patient love interest", "lonely rich girl", "calling the old man out", and others. Knightmare has ones like "the big guy", "gentle giant", "shipper on deck", "acrofatic", and others. Looks like I'm getting more groundwork done. Might end up becoming my future project once Dawn of Courage ends.

Added a few more snippets of ideas and such to Pride's bio, including stuff I forgot to add previously. Most notably things like being the main Mrs. Fanservice due to her more well-developed figure compared to her "rivals", that she had no friends because of her father's strict rules until she met Obsidian after running away again, and I decided to make her from Scandinavia originally before moving to America for reasons I haven't settled on yet. That should do for now.

Wrote another character bio for my prototype idea. This time it's Julia Glimmer. Includes stuff like "A-cup angst" (see: flat as a washboard), "rich b*tch", "clingy jealous girl", "tsundere", "jerk with a heart of gold", "loves my alter ego," and others. Essentially, she's the Yai/Luna of the series, though more on the Luna side of things, especially regarding Star Rider/Obsidian.

- Memory of a Ghoul: Added a tiny bit to C1 to go along with some of how BotBK was going.

- Blade of the Blackout Killer: Part of C4 editing, as well as tweaking a detail in C2 to account for some consistency with Official In-Training. Getting tired as I do so though, and I probably need to be more alert to edit the first different perspective scene. Even though it's mostly dialogue that has to be consistent between them.

I actually took some time to revise some parts of "The Dark Lust of Lilith Wing", as I felt the need to change it a bit. Mostly I reworked Lilith Wing's design a bit. As the design was inspired by Lilithmon I originally had it be very similar to the aforementioned Digimon. However, I decided to make changes to it so it would diverge away from it and not seem cut-and-paste. Some changes included the color scheme going from purple to violet, her hair being a more bluish color and shorter, giving her a crown-like headdress, the makeup becoming cobalt blue, having both hands encased in a golden claw-like gauntlet instead of just one, incorporated a bat-shaped breastplate, and gave her toeless platform sandals. I also added in some extra dialog, such as Zeeker teasing Nova and Nina and Angelo making an observation that Lilith Wing is an extremely strong form, possibly on-par with Goddess of Phoenixes, which is Nina's strongest Shaman form. All those changes added in an extra page to the chapter, though I feel it makes the chapter more interesting and flow slightly better.

Back
Top Bottom