• Saph continues his journey through Galar. Watch here.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Standing Out
Reaction score
Finally got back to extending the story I submitted for the chipping contest a while back. I'd like to write out at least a little bit more each day. Hopefully this keeps me feeling like I'm continuously making meaningful progress towards it, even if it's only a little bit. Tonight was 213 words worth of new scene to extend the opening.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Just finished a bonus chapter of MarJour and posted it here. Now to work on the next chapter!

Far too mouthy for my own good.
Reaction score
Finishing up an interlude that will be referred to in the next chapter. Basically, text from something actually in the story, but text the reader gets no access to unless they read the interlude. Plus, the interlude is kinda funny and does some world-building.

I just, uh... I might want to run it by a mod before I post it. Just in case it pushes the envelope too far in one area.

Aqua Ninja Frog
Reaction score
I just completed chapter 1 of my Five Nights at Freddy's story. I have heard of the game and played it. It's an interesting concept. I'm doing my own thing with this story of course.

Standing Out
Reaction score
196 more words, along with a little bit of polishing on some earlier wording. I think I've gotten scene 1 to a level that I like it.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Finally started on chapter 50 of MarJour, and I intend to finish this arc and the next!

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Done some polishing up of Chapter Twenty of The Long Walk - it's taking a while to make these edits to the Tourney arc, but it'll be worth it when they're done

Reaction score
Last night published both Red getting lost in a realm beyond dreams and near the Unown, and Ash v Giovanni in six v six.

A cat who writes stories
Reaction score
Recently been writing DE ch6 and the NaNo project my partner and I are working on together. It's a CYOA dragon-raising novel.

Lone Scribe for the Lord of Time
Reaction score
I can not seem to concentrate on one project at the moment. My current story The Legend of Ampharos is only completed and today I wrote pieces for: a blog I am writing about dragons and Pokémon, (https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?blogs/the-true-nature-of-dragons-in-the-pokemon-world.4187/); a follow-up story called The Hunt for Legendaries; the next story I am planning to post, The Soul of a Dreamer; and a story that started out as a fanfic about the warlord from Pokémon Conquest that has somehow become an independent, non-Pokémon novel.

Standing Out
Reaction score
194 more words worth of story. Probably about 2/3 to 3/4 of the way with this scene

A cat who writes stories
Reaction score
I've been writing something different for NaNo — a co-written CYOA novel about raising and rewilding dragons in modern Britain. It's fun! Very behind on wordcount, but I've been working overtime, so... :p

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Managing to knock out words pretty consistently for the latest project, and working on a new article as well

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Finally got through 70% of the battle scene in chapter 50 of MarJour, and I intend to finish this chapter before the end of the year!

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
FINALLY managed to finish chapter 50 of MarJour, just started on chapter 51, and am writing a potential outline for a Pokemon fic based on Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer. Yeah, sue me.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Flicking back and forth between projects in an effort to get back into a proper rhythm again. Hopefully once I reduce my availability at work I'll be able to have a more consistent writing routine again

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Working on chapter 52 of MarJour. I have a feeling this one's gonna turn out great!

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Somehow managed to bludgeon out a few words for The Long Walk before giving up and swapping to something else. Oh well. Days like this happen sometimes

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
My character winning the hearts of May, Sabrina and Lorelei at once.