• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Some changes to be made in AV. I won't be writing about Couriway until a few more chapters. I wanted to spend more time writing about Camphrier Town that I glossed over. I feel like its just too soon for them to go to Couriway in next chapter. However, the storylines are still the same.
The order might be changed. Instead of going to Couriway next, they might go to Snowbelle.

96-ish words today, with a tweak to reflect the thing I found during research (who knew that searching something in the proper language might yield different results?).

94 words today and a tweak. Also had a plot bunny (completely unrelated to Katakura) really early this morning, and I wrote the notes to it when I was able to.

198 words of writing on First Steps, including the completion of a chapter! I don't wanna post it just yet, since it's still just one chapter (that still needs to be edited anyway), and I'd prefer to have more than one sitting in the chamber for whenever I decide is a good time to start posting updates again. Definitely feels good to finally get that one done with after checks calendar 8 months? Hoo boy.
I also did up 169 words worth of character bio for a game I'll hopefully be participating in soon.

Only three today, but kinda had stuff to take care of (and a bit of a stomachache).

277 words today, which is a lot more than I thought I was going to write, especially with distraction and needing a bit of down time.

Back
Top Bottom