• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
Tried to write yesterday and then stuff happened - don't remember if I did anything yesterday. Spent a lot of today continuing to recover and then tweaked, wrote, and researched some. Not in the mood to count words.

I may be editing a bit too much
Reaction score
So I ended up writing what I now consider to be my favorite fanfic summary yesterday.

The Infection has been purged, and Hallownest slowly starts to rebuild itself.

In other news, a spider gets spirited away by weird clock magic to another dimension, more at 11.

I’m currently planning to edit whatever I’ve written for the next chapter and writing some more for today.

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
75 words today in Electrowood along with some research and distractions. Need to catch Uncoloured up a bit and write the next bit of crossover dialogue that I've been playing off and on in my head for a while now.

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
Mainly some distractions today, 77 words total. At the least, I do feel like I'm at least moving forward than being stuck like before.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
About 250-300 words (Yesterday) of the next chapter of The Long Walk. Currently positively flying through the notes, so who knows, maybe I'll end up with a buffer for once

Reaction score
Finished almost two segments of a chapter for Silk and Stars yesterday, I wrote too much to bother counting the words.

Finished up the previous segment I hadn’t completed yesterday, and now I’m writing the last segment of that chapter, hopefully I don’t take too long to do so. If I do finish today, I’ll be editing and publishing the chapter tomorrow, a few days ahead of schedule, and start chapter 3/write up the next chapter of NWtB.

Edit: Hell yeah, chapter 2’s finished. Now to edit tomorrow.

Last edited:
Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
156 words total today, despite being tired from work and some distractions. Might finish up where I was going with the paragraph in Uncoloured before I catch up Electrowood, but might catch Electrowood up first since there's a detail I gotta decide on.

Reaction score
1,400 words of Misty noting she can't sleep due to Mewtwo trauma, and Psyduck suggesting she fix the problem by a relationship upgrade with Ash.

EDIT: Then a 1700 word omake using some material from said 1400 words to basically lampshade that the characters could get into a relationship if they stopped being nervous about it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Made some minor text changes for the final draft, and published Silk and Stars. Also wrote a bit of chapter 3 in a notebook during some free time.

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
94 words in Electrowood... I ended up deciding to catch it up because I forgot to make the decision and didn't feel like sitting around to think about it when I spent a lot of time sitting around because of other things I had to take care of.

the shadow pokemon
Reaction score
I got 499 words in for In the Face of Adversity chapter 4. This is going to be one of my longer chapters, I think, but I've gotten a little bit of a start on it!

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
Not much today, was kinda tired-ish when I got home, but I did make the decision. Also tweaked a bit of stuff too.

Reaction score
Started out Real Cephalopod Hours (finally decided a chapter title this time before finishing) with a few-hundred word dream scene yesterday, now to actually progress on after that.

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
Wrote stuff today, couldn't even get Electrowood or Uncoloured open yesterday because of other stuff... Also wrote a bit this past Saturday.

Reaction score
Not Pokemon related, but I did write about 800 or so words of Vilgax from Ben 10 marveling at the oddness of Quirks from My Hero Academia, commenting on how he drove the Gems out of the Milky Way Galaxy, referenced the Transformers and Quintessons, and possibly backdoored 'Vilgax versus Irkens'.

I love outer space, I can get away with so much crossovers....

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Around 300 words or so of The Long Walk yesterday. That's left me about halfway through Chapter Thirty in theory - in practice I think I'll be going over each scene again for another polish

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
Toyed with a conlang generation site some to get an idea of how to use it and such for future world-building reference... Got nothing done in terms of writing which is a bit frustrating since it feels like I've been struggling to write... :s

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
152 words total which pretty much finally bring the day in both stories to a close... next is to get both stories situated for the next crossover scene... which also requires a bit of research...

Plays too much Yu-Gi-Oh!
Reaction score
Wrote a bit for a fantasy short story. I really like the premise, so I might turn it into something a bit longer.