• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
176, mostly in Uncoloured... Pretty close t getting Electrowood caught up, so I should be able to catch it up fairly quickly.... Assuming I get time to write after work tomorrow and this weekend.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Still pushing on through Chapter Thirty - only about 150 words yesterday. Put it down for the last hour, switched to a different project and edited the latest paragraph for about half an hour

Reaction score
Yesterday finished in about 1500 words Ash's third round league battle, with a bit of a twist ending that I personally found amusing.

He still won, but I don't think anyone will guess how.

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
Wrote stuff between Friday and today, dunno how much what days, since I was also getting my new computer and computer space set up. Now I actually have access to my unabridged dictionary when I need it.

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
Wrote some, added dialogue tags after copying the crossover dialogue over, and not much else because distractions and adulting. :T

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
A huge chunk of a bonus chapter I'm writing for MarJour, which adds some extra backstory to the chapter that comes after chapter 60.

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
118 words total between E and U (I don't feel like typing them out)... Did some slight research and maths, and also figured out how to continue the scene between the dialogue written yesterday and what I have planned.

Noibatty loves me
Reaction score
483 word prologue for a new fic idea. I'm pretty content with how it turned out, which is a rare event for me.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Planning for Chapter Thirty One - going back to the drawing board and planning the arc in more detail

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
181 words total... though I still have some time to write, I don't think I have enough cognition to continue writing. :/

At the least, seems like I'm getting back in the groove. Knocks on wood. I still need to do some research for the needed initial choreography that's upcoming.

the shadow pokemon
Reaction score
I got 1495 words in on chapter 4 of In the Face of Adversity. I think this is the most I've written in one day in a while, but I think I've got the chapter itself done now! Gonna let it sit for a little while before I go back over it and share it here and on FF.net.

Reaction score
Took a about 7000 word chapter and, through a scene written, colab added, and editing have moved towards 12,000.

Reaction score
Now 13,800 with a scene as Ash prepares to battle his fourth round opponent: a Wonderlocker.

Plays too much Yu-Gi-Oh!
Reaction score
Writing pure fanfiction for the first time in ages, hashed out about half a rough draft yesterday and this morning.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Finished pretty much all the planning I can for Chapter Thirty One before my book turns up sometime next week. Switched to a side project and managed to scribble out a couple hundred words

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
Yesterday: I ended up being a little too busy and exhausted to write. Adulting is fun...
Today: Wrote a bit while I was killing a bit of time, and advanced the scene a bit.

I may be editing a bit too much
Reaction score
Got back to writing SaS chapter 3 yesterday, and somehow managed to finish it a few hours ago. Probably gonna chill for the rest of today until I randomly decide to start on SaS chapter 4.

the shadow pokemon
Reaction score
776 words on chapter 5 of In the Face of Adversity. I feel like my chapters are getting a little longer now, which feels like a plus; I don't feel like I'm rushing as much through them now.

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
Wrote a bit yesterday and a bit today, as well as the bit of research I've been mentioning. Research reminded me how difficult it's going to be to choreograph the scene that's a dozen or so words away, but I at least have some vague sort of idea instead of nothing.

Plays too much Yu-Gi-Oh!
Reaction score
but I at least have some vague sort of idea instead of nothing.
I am in this picture and I don't like it

If planning and writing card text for an original yugioh archetype counts as writing, thats what I wrote today.