• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Finished the (Probable) final draft of Chapter Thirty Two, and played around with some 100 or so words for Thirty Three

I may be editing a bit too much
Reaction score
Got through the lore-heavy first half of segment 3, and now onto...the other lore-heavy half of segment 3. At least something fucked up interesting happens at the end.

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
150 words in Electrowood... I think it's a pretty good start for getting back into writing from SwSh-ing for so many days and having some distractions. Pretty much lunch is ready now after cooking and such...

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
136 words, I think, and some tweaking of past stuff... Had troubles getting angry because it's one of the things I don't like being... I think I did a decent enough job for now.

I may be editing a bit too much
Reaction score
Wrote a pretty good chunk of segment 3 part 2’s lore/backstory yesterday, along with making the somewhat-executive decision to insert paragraphs detailing the present in between them. Hopefully I’ll get the backstory part finished up by today.

Also, a lil’ update on my current Shield progress: somehow managed to reach the finals within four days, now all I have to do is smack Allister and Raihan and Rose and Eternatus and Leon to beat the game. Shouldn’t be too hard to do in one night.

Also, for anyone attempting a nuzlocke of this game: I pray for you if you plan on having a Snom/Frosmoth on your team. Its twin strong STAB in Bug Buzz and Blizzard/Aurora Beam are possibly the only good moves you can get if you’re stuck without proper TRs, and its type isn’t really the best at defense...you’re gonna get walled and rekt so hard by all the Steel/Rock/Fire/Water type users even if you over level. And that speed is not the best. Seriously, good luck making K-Mart Volcarona survive the entire game. Do you know how many times my own Frosmoth has fainted now? God, I miss Freeze-Dry.

Last edited:
Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
456 words in Electrowood. Puzzle is about 44% solved.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Yesterday now, not much more than noodling around with 100 words or so of The Long Walk, but I did have a bit of a breakthrough with Kanto: There and Back Again on the content-building stage of the next chapter

Reaction score
Part one of an attempt to basically prove that the ability to use the Dream World is, in fact, the most broken Fanfiction thing a Pokemon character could do.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
About 200 words of The Long Walk, with some repeated editing of yesterday's drafting

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna call it at 98 words. Got to the end of the day for Electrowood. Too much blah to be able to write methinks. Also, I realised earlier that I have the 666th post in this thread, X)

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
267 words in Electrowood. Had a bit of trouble starting off, but finally figured something out that I liked and wasn't awkward. Also changed another character's name to make it easier on myself. There was also some tweaking here and there too.

Reaction score
a bit over 5 pages of a fic exploring a bug bear of an idea that won't bother me: AKA 'how I would set up a Human x Pokemon fic'.

...Blame Sword and Shield making Gardevoir in the Human-like Egg group. I'd have written more if I didn't have exhaustion from Black Friday Morning Shift

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
36 words besides the tweaking I did. Been having a bit of trouble writing the day, but now that I think about it, I think it took me at least a few days to write the first day of puzzles... Hope tomorrow ends up a little more fruitful.

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
459 words. Got Momoka and her partner for the day getting through the puzzle... Hopefully I don't forget about their lunch. Also tweaked an earlier word.

Plays too much Yu-Gi-Oh!
Reaction score
A good couple hundred words of the next chapter of my ygo fic. Not sure when I'll be able to finish up the rest, as I'm starting finals this wednesday. Hopefully sometime soon.

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
259 words. Got them finished with the puzzle now, and didn't forget about their lunch.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Well. About 100 words polished of Chapter Thirty Three. Maybe another 150 or so still in progress, since I keep changing my mind on exactly how I'm going to build the mood

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
110 words I think... Momoka's in the bath chatting with a couple of her squad mates .

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
About 200 words of Chapter Thirty Three, 150 of which will have to be considered finished for now. It's still not quite what I was after but ... well, I think writing is partly about letting the words take you places you didn't expect, so I'm inclined to accept it