• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Dunno how many words because I didn't count yesterday... I don't think I wrote anything Friday... Anyway, removed some of the dialogue to take it a better direction, and I just finished fitting in the thing i wanted to fit in.

134 words to continue the dialogue. Also did some research and have some ideas of where to take them for the next day.

104 words in narration to get Momoka out of the bath and into her room. Also tweaked the last bits from yesterday.

183 words narrating through messaging stuff and getting to the end of the day. Slight tweaking happened with the last sentence from yesterday, and some research on the van the characters will be riding around in.

Well, for the first time in a while, I managed to get some work done. At least I didn't have a migraine today, so that helped.

For starters, wrote the next chapter of Chaos Rising (Rebel Revolt Revival) which involves Celtic and company freeing an oppressed village from a tyrant that the Axe Hero helped enslave (accidentally, mind, but he only heard one side of the story, thus thought the rebels were the "bad guys" when it was the general that was the villain). I modified it slightly as a result. Before, the general was going to be a human, but I felt that might be straying too far into morally black territory, so I rewrote him as a disguised Moth Demon. That way Celtic and co would look more like real heroes and the villain would be vile enough to root against (as he planned to EAT the women and children), as well as letting the villagers kill his men in a second rebellion. It also introduces a new character to Celtic's party: Tyroe the Earth Naga, the strongman of the group, who was a resident of that village but managed to escape after the Axe Hero's blunder, but needed Celtic's help to get back on his... tail(?), as he was injured from the escape. The next chapter (Knight of Templar) will introduce two major things: a new party member for Celtic (who will be the final one for the time), and the Church of the Four Stars, who are/become an antagonist group. That sets up a major conflict later on.

On the Psychic Duelist Django side of things, I managed to write half of the next chapter. It was written up to that point previously, but I was unsatisfied with it, so I scrapped it and did it over again, but I didn't get much further than before, as I was starting to get tired (as well as starting to develop cramps in my hands), so it's on hold again. But at least I got some more done on that series, too.

Actually got the next chapter in Chaos Rising done (I was bored, and when I get bored, I get dangerous), though I'm quickly losing my drive and oomph. Anyway, this chapter (Knight of Templar) introduces the Templar Knights of the Church of the Four Stars (or Four Stars Church for short), as well as introduces the newest (and final, for now) party member for Celtic's team: Leon. The Church of the Four Stars worship the Sword, Spear, Axe, and Bow like deities while denouncing the Shroud as the "devil" (small wonder why the Light Elves still like this cult of a church, despite every other nation and race practicing the Church of the Five Stars instead). They'll become important later on, as will Leon's half-brother, Robert, who is only mentioned in this chapter. Sylph, Infinator's right-hand demon, is also mentioned in this chapter, and she'll be playing a large role shortly. The next chapter: Destruction Returns, marks Infinator's next attack. Will the Shroud Hero save the day? We shall see.

Holy shit you guys, I'm writing again. Only 812 words today (so far), but that's more than I've written all throughout 2019 combined (0), so I'm stoked.

Got the next chapter of Chaos Rising done (Destruction Returns), and this one was long: 23 pages long to be exact, my longest in a while. Anyway, Infinator's next wave of enemies has arrived, and Celtic and his party not only protect the people, but show the other Heroes how it's done, proving that the Shroud is, once again, the most competent Legendary Hero. It also debuts a new, highly terrifying power that Celtic possess, frightening enough to scare the other Heroes stiff. And Skye also rips the other Heroes a new one with a full "Reason You Suck" Speech for all their blunders, though some take it better than others. And we have the "official" debut of Sylph, Infinator's right-hand woman, as she was only mentioned before now, setting the stage for the next chapter (appropriately known as "Sylph"). Will this next chapter mean victory for the Heroes? Or will death claim them by Sylph's terrifying power?

Some tweaking of yesterday's/past stuff... And 994 words getting them to a parking lot next to the mall that doesn't really belong to the mall. Also some research happened...
-
Holy shit you guys, I'm writing again. Only 812 words today (so far), but that's more than I've written all throughout 2019 combined (0), so I'm stoked.
Even one word is better than nothing. ^^

2,368 words today as I finally call it at 1:30 am. We're picking up steam, y'all! Let's get Star Performer back on a roll. If I can write heaps while I'm off for the summer holidays, I can set up a backlog for when I'm back at work and drained of all energy and creativity.

133 words, got them looking at the directory in the mall.

Slowly getting back into the grove of writing fiction after having to spend 2 months putting my focus into Poetry and Non-Fiction works, with only doing writing prompts on the side so I didn't go crazy. Drafted a few basic ideas for novellas I could work on this upcoming year, but haven't found anything that's stuck yet.

Got the next chapter of Chaos Rising ("Sylph") completed this morning (it's snowing here, so I don't have much else to do), though it's only 14 pages this time around. In this chapter, Sylph lives up to her name as Infinator's right-hand woman, mopping the floor with the Sword, Spear, Axe, and Bow Heroes. Celtic's party doesn't fare too well, either, but they actually managed to draw out the fight enough for the wave's timer to run out, even successfully harming Sylph, something that hasn't been done in 1500 years. And afterward we have the continuation of Skye's running gag at Lucas' expense (and Celtic's sadistic pleasure regarding it, not that Lucas doesn't deserve it). Next chapter, "Shadow of a Doubt", will debut the mysterious yet noble Shadokor, who have only been mentioned at this point. What will that mean for Celtic's party? We shall see.

EDIT: Change of plans. The next chapter is now "Oh Brother, Where Hurt Thou" (very creative, I know), as it introduces yet another member of the Light Elf Royal family trying to undermine the Shroud Hero and his party. IF he can stand up to Skye, that is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom