• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Managed to get another chapter done in Chaos Rising ("Oh Brother, Where Hurt Thou"), which debuts Skye's other sibling and younger brother; Reginald. It's a bit on the short side, only 11 pages, but it wasn't going to be a long chapter from the start anyway. Anyway, we, once again, see why Skye is the only competent Light Elf in her race, and why the rest of the Royal Family, and the knights for that matter, are all mouth and no moxie. The next chapter, "The Spear Verses the Shroud" is where Lucas, finally fed up of his past humiliation at Celtic's and Skye's hands, fights Celtic one-on-one. Simply put, it'll be one big humiliation conga for Pointy Stick Boy. Tune in next time to find out more.

206 words. Momoka's looked through a couple stores and currently within one.

Got the next chapter done of Chaos Rising ("The Spear Verses the Shroud"). As stated before, Lucas is fed up of being humiliated all the time, so he challenged Celtic to a one-on-one fight using only Legendary Gear abilities and nothing else (including Celtic's mechanical arm attachments), hoping to rig it in his favor. Turns out he shouldn't have underestimated the Shroud because it was defense-oriented, along with the debut of several Shroud forms in the process, giving him quite the humiliation conga. With a final blow from the most powerful Shroud form, Lucas loses the duel, allowing Celtic and his party to move on, thought it seems that Veronica has something else planned for them. The next chapter, "Templar Trouble", brings the return of the Four Stars Church Templar Knights, who Leon was formally associated with before switching sides and joining Celtic out of gratitude for being rescued. What does this mean for our heroes, especially Leon? Tune in to find out.

Spent a lot of time figuring out what ice cream flavour one of the characters chooses, so only 97 words as dialogue. Heading to sleep early, since I'm losing cognition.

131 words. I ended up rushing through the scene more than I wanted, so I ended up skipping a thing I was wanting to put in. I fixed the scene and added the stuff in along with some of the stuff I thought of early this morning. All goes well, I should be able to get them out of the bakery place thingy and get things moving along. Stopping again because of lack of proper cognition.

227 words today, due to an unexpected event. Got Momoka through the last store and outside with a squad mate.

405 words getting Momoka and Keiji (aforementioned squad mate) to and through a historical site. Had to spend a lot more time to research stuff than I'd like to admit, and then had to fix stuff last minute due to a discontinuity between what I wrote (based on what I had thought) and the satellite view of the area I'm using as the basis. Some slight tweaks somewhere else too.

Last edited:
157 words to get into the dialogue stuff... Was a bit hard to figure out how I wanted to continue the scene and the very dull headache wasn't helping... A certain substance helped, but eventually became the double-edged sword that it is.

69 words. Had a bit of trouble getting to write, and I realised a major fallacy with the two going to the historical site: the setting sun! While everything's probably still decently visible (they're there about an hour before actual sunset), I doubt any pictures taken would turn out that well. I'm probably going to have to revise it so Momoka does something else.

I did end up figuring something else out, and with the lack of motivation of having to cut about 500 words out, I decided to take a break. After finalising the new plans, I found I was only needing to cut about 400 words - though that's still a lot. I did save the text elsewhere, so I have something to maybe use later on, since I'm thinking of having the squad go to some of the historical sites the following Sunday. Why do I do this to myself? 361 words though, so not too bad of a... whatever it's called (I don't have all that much cognition atm.

Today I wrote the Nickit Line article for TV Tropes' fanon pokedex. Sure that's not the fanfic I was supposed to be working on but it's writing, at least.

Nothing written and nothing in terms of planning - too many things to take care of today and a lack of energy. C'est la vie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom