• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
Nothing written, but did think of a way to crossover one of the scenes with Electrowood I think I kinda mentioned... Or well, the event would be crossed over, but not the scene. Anyway, it also makes sense, so win-win, I guess. Shuffled a bit of notes around, added the aforementioned idea in, and added a bit of details about it.

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
Calling it a day at 70 words, which gets Tsuguo to the park and through the very beginning of the hanami party.

For the Empire!
Reaction score
Some funny dialogue but not much actually story.

It's gonna be a slow start.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Finished a review I had held off on for a couple years. Will post on my blog here tomorrow.

Given power
Reaction score
Was inspired to Go Fast and the result was a 3274 word chapter over the past two days, excluding a few scraps that were written before.

First draft of course. Could've been more, but I cut out a scene from planning since it didn't add much in the context of the small picture. Going to be shorter chapters and less number of chapters than my previous, but stiil!

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
I felt another sudden blast of inspiration for a separate fic I'm working on. I wrote 4249 words and I have to say I'm pretty happy where this fic is going.

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
Added 3008 words yesterday to that fic I was writing before. Starting to hit a slow point with it, so I hope I can get through that part soon.

I've also been trying to get into a daily writing routine. I've challenged myself to write 3 starting sentences to a short story every morning, and I hope I can increase that amount I do overtime. It gives me a daily task where I'm doing thoughtful writing, and it gives me short stories to work with for my graduation project.

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Today was a typical Monday for me, so very miserable. I spent most of it resting (to my defense, I went to bed on a migraine last night, missing my favorite show in the process, so I was somewhat out of it by morning, and I'm the type who is suspicious of Mondays, as my already dismal luck tends to get worse on Mondays). However, I did do something productive. Still making edits to my Chaos Rising chapters, as I've found a few more errors and added in a few extra bits here and there. Also, on a side note, wrote a planning document of sorts today. Nothing too fancy, just mapping out some future ideas, such as the next Demon General's name thanks to the Villain Name Generator that someone here mentioned to me about, as well as what type of demon he'll be. Won't mention the Demon General's name and such just yet, as it'll be a bit before he makes his debut, so you'll just have to wait until then. But, other than that, a pretty typical Monday for me.

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
93 words getting through the couple in-story notes I had. Just need to get through the next event in my notes before I end the act and shift back to Electrowood.

Shinobu's Pet Wolf
Reaction score
11 words because I had stuff to take care of... and then there was distractions.

a little mad
Reaction score
I started plotting out my next chapter story for Castle. I'm planning on it taking place before the series begins, so it's a whole new world of uncharted territory that I'll basically be creating myself, other than using some characters from the show. I got it mostly fleshed out, but I thought of some other ideas for it while I was in the shower today, so I need to get those written down before I forget, haha.

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
I wrote one line for a short story today. "My best friend is Jerry the Homeless Man." I haven't gotten any further than that.

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Just finished one of six battles I have planned for my most recent chapter of MarJour. It'll be a trek, but battle scenes are something I need to improve on as a writer, and I'm willing to take up the challenge!