• Snowy arrives in Motostoke and signs up to participate in the Gym Challenge. Watch here as Snowy encounters some rather noisy individuals in a hotel lobby.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

sadness is just failure by some other name
Reaction score
made some notes in preparation for a oneshot. also been planning out that upcoming multiparter more

Reaction score
Yesterday I wrote something up about Delia being worried that an older and more popular Ash will be swarmed by fangirls and that she'd be a grandma before she turns 35

Reaction score
Nearly done with the first draft of chapter 2 of Two Perfect Cowards. Then the polishing begins and that takes the longest. Almost 2000 words for today.

Reaction score
finally got started on that oneshot. feels good to be writing again.

make plove not warble
Reaction score
Wrote a bunch last night and tonight until I finally finished a new chapter. Been a while since I finished something.

shame personified
Reaction score
Finally finished my essay last night :3 Goal is to finish Phantom Project's chapter 6 interlude this week

The Hidden Author
Reaction score
Got a few hundred words written. I'm writing an important part of my story, and I know where I want it to end up...but it's hard to get myself there. Maybe its the sugar buzz in my head thanks to the soda I drank, or the music I'm listening to isn't doing the tone justice, but its been hard. At least the next chapter ought to come a little better to me...hopefully.

shame personified
Reaction score
Wrote 333 words to finish Phantom Project's chapter 5 interlude earlier in the week than I thought it'd be done :3

Princess of Dorkness
Reaction score
Today has only just started, but yesterday I knocked out the script for a cutscene for an indie game development project. 128 individual messages, 40 of which are optional to sit through depending on how you answer things (and even what clothing your character is wearing), totaling at just over 1300 words. It's the most productive I've been with this particular project in quite awhile, so I'm buzzing with happiness.

Reaction score
wrote some more of that oneshot, not much but at least progress is being made. gonna get to more interesting scenes soon ro that keeps me going

Reaction score
About to make a draft for the last chapter of Seafaring Travels

It's going to be a bittersweet ending... and by then I will have one more fanfic to go before I can do a time skip on this series.

The saga after the time skip I am going to call... Blooming Lillie!

shame personified
Reaction score
Got beta comments on the Phantom Project interlude I finished and edited accordingly~

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Actually managed to get a lot done today, albeit in the form of properly writing up half-done sentences I managed to come up with on my break the other day

Reaction score
Just finished an 11000 word fic that was intentional stupidity and silliness. I call it 'that twerp is trouble' up on fanfiction.net, rated M for the stupidity present.

shame personified
Reaction score
150 words. Wrote 'em and just closed my doc. Too sleep deprived to obsess over quality today. :p

The Hidden Author
Reaction score
Had my best day writing in weeks! Finally managed to write 1000 words, and I plan on writing another before the night's through...along with a couple last-minute reviews.

Reaction score
have written 275 today, for the same oneshot as before. might write more, might not, depends on how inspiration comes and goes.

I'm back for you, Star Fox.
Reaction score
Words? I write in a file, which is gauged by KB. I wrote 5 KB yesterday, 3 today and another 1 today. That in total amounts to, erm... three pages? Maybe four?

Total KB is at 21. Probably will hit 22 or so to round it off. Shout out to @diamondpearl876 for talking out all the little annoying details that keep getting me stuck.

Thesaurus rex
Reaction score
Slowly getting there with Vermilion City Pt. 3 - I've got about 600 words budgeted for the rest of the chapter, with most of that properly planned out