• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

I think you go to the three dots on the right of the image icon, and then tap the horizontal line on the right? Worked for me.
Hey I did it! Thank you to both @Nori and @Rockium

Worked on BHWIB and Criminal AU stuff. That's about it. Hopefully, I'll get the "Parents" drabbles of the former out sometime tonight.

Added 847 words today, what with continuing on scene 1 for second drafting, and then wrote the beginning of scene 3 before getting momentarily stuck on that part because apparently Napsta was not where I thought they were for that part of the chapter…at least that doesn’t change much of what’s already written going forward.

79 words today... Had to kinda take care of some stuff and was kinda drained afterwards, but while writing, I had to look for somewhere for the two to eat, which was also draining. I chose a place, but I gotta get them there first and to decide on it. Hopefully I can write more tomorrow.

I published another lesbian oneshot on AO3 (this time it's Sabrina x Erika). I also worked on that one MikuNagi SWF that I keep mentioning because I'm trying to convince myself to publish it on AO3. Maybe I'm just worried that writing and publishing smut makes me a freak. My therapist says that it doesn't, and the main plot of this story is sort of related to why I'm scared of publishing the story.

Does anything I say make sense? Who knows.

In other news, I've been looking through more old oneshots to see if any of them are good enough to be published. So far I haven't found anything great, but I'll probably find something that just requires a bit of tweaking.

Edit: I found another thing to publish.

Last edited:
Ended scene 1 yesterday, after some research into what glue is best to be used on a broken cup, and with that slightly-out-of-hand scene out of the way, continued a little bit on scene 3 and accidentally wrote in some weird kid inclinations that I can’t parse if it’s in-character, on the very edges of it or completely out of character. Also edited the exact wording of it just a moment ago to tweak their reasoning behind not outright having a sample of dog food from not feeling up to it to being anxious about being caught in the act, which I think works better with how nervous they are for much of scene 1 and a bit of scene 2.

This may or may not have led to the search result “will cats eat dog food”, getting “can” as the result instead, and so far I’ve just come to the conclusion that yeah, they will do that. The cats, I mean. And maybe Napsta here is just a weird cat or something.

In other news, tried my hand at reading my own fics out at a fanfic discord‘s reading club, and as summed up by one person when I got to the end of my first second work, I quote: “I think you successfully ended everyone”.

I see that as an absolute win.

Last edited:
after some research into what glue is best to be used on a broken cup
What were the results? I'm curious.
In other news, tried my hand at reading my own fics out at a fanfic discord‘s reading club, and as summed up by one person when I got to the end of my first work, I quote: “I think you successfully ended everyone”.

I see that as an absolute win.
That takes a lot of courage. Congrats to you.

What were the results? I'm curious.
Turns out you want to use epoxy glue — that one’s a mix of hardener and epoxy resin, it’s usually sold as both the hardener and the resin in separate tubes so you can mix them together in about a 1:1 ratio when you need it — as it’s more durable than standard superglue, can fill up gaps in between pieces that don’t fit perfectly together so you don’t get leakage, and it’s waterproof, unlike superglue, which makes it better for use if the object to be glued in question is constantly exposed to moisture.
That takes a lot of courage. Congrats to you.
Thank you!

Last edited:
After an unwanted hiatus due to frequent migraines I finally got the next chapter of Chaos Rising done ("Blaze of Victory").

The chapter starts with Infinator's faction coping with the loss of Adelram, knowing that the Hero faction is becoming more of a problem. Infinator has Bronwen enhance Alastor with a new, unknown device she's built in order to attack the Heroes. He also sends Sylph on another mission to the eastern continent of Arkata for undisclosed reasons. Meanwhile, the Heroes and their allies are trying to figure out a way to get into Infinator's base so they can at least destroy the machine he made to rip open gateways to the Demon Realm and reclaim the Karma Diamond. However, they are interrupted by a Shadow Sentinel reporting Alastor's approach, alongside an army a bat monsters. The Heroes, their allies, Heatblast, and several knights and mages prepare for battle. In a stark contrast to normal, Celtic is actually taken out of the fight rather quickly, as Alastor used enhanced Gengar Bats to cripple the Shroud Hero with even more powerful psychological warfare than normal. However, an enraged Heatblast incinerates Alastor in retaliation, allowing the rest of the Heroes and their allies to finish off the various bat monsters and ending another Demon General. It's now that the Shroud Hero party reveals Celtic's weakness to psychological attacks, as only a few outside of the Shroud Hero party knew about it in order to keep someone like Wench from trying to exploit it, pointing out that she's tried exploiting his fear of clowns twice now as an example. Because of this particular attack, which not only had the usual effects but also forced Celtic to see his most painful memories, is what crippled him and has brought back some unwanted feelings he's long since buried. Later that night he wonders if it would've been better if he had died the day Sylph attacked him and his parents, thus possibly freeing many people from his existence, only for Skye to counter with all the good he's done. The two share a very intimate moment that results in their first real kiss, followed by expressing their love for each other. The next chapter, "The Belly of the Beast", will feature Celtic pulling a risky gambit.

499 words today. Ended up finding some other restaurant that had a menu that's a lot easier to work with (even if availability of items varies per location) and was not too far, so I decided to use it instead of the one I found yesterday. Had the two discuss dinner (also including talk of the restaurant I found yesterday) and got the two over near the restaurant. Like always, probably would've written more if I didn't feel kinda blah-ish for part of the day, but I think I'm just being a broken record with this. Forgot to mention that I took a break Friday after work, but I think that's becoming routine at this point?

Wrote the next chapter of Chaos Rising today ("The Belly of the Beast"), since, for once, I didn't have a migraine.

Anyway, Infinator sends Sylph out on another material harvesting mission on Arkata, as a large cache of Dark Matter, Zolu, and Crimzonite was discovered recently in the Terakian Mountains and he wants her to get it before anyone else does. However, her actions don't go unnoticed by the Hero faction, who had also learned of the cache of rare ore, so they pursue after her. Sylph manages to distract the Hero faction with her Ballistic Bombardment but as she tries to flee with her sacks of stolen ore Celtic takes a risk and latches his Yo-Yo arm mode onto her and is teleported with her back to Infinator's home base, much to everyone's alarm. He then proceeds to wreak havoc inside Infinator's base, destroying the machine used to produce the gateways to the Demon Realm, taking back the Karma Diamond, stealing the various gizmos that Bronwen had created such as the Monster Generator, and even stole a sack of ore, making complete fools out of the Demon Generals. He also learns where the secret entrance to Infinator's base is as he makes his getaway via the Sky Ray Shroud's flight ability. Sylph chases after him but he uses his newly debuted Shadoganger to make five copies of himself to distract Sylph before sucker punching her, severing her wing, and sending her plummeting to the ground, complete with pre-@$$ kicking one liner. By the time Seth, Caym, and Kalaraja catch up to him he's put enough distance between him and the barrier around Infinator's base to safely use Shadow Warp to escape. To say Infinator is upset at Celtic's successful gambit would be an understatement. Celtic manages to return to Delgunner safely and gets a lecture from King Alvin for his recklessness, much to Lucas' glee (which earns the Spear Hero a smack on the head form Tyroe). However, no one, not even King Alvin and King Duskbane, can deny that, despite the risky stunt being out-of-character for Celtic, it did provide spectacular results for their side, granting them a huge advantage over Infinator and heavily derailing the evil demon's plans. As such King Alvin lets Celtic off with a warning to not do it again, and Celtic considers the lecture he got worth it due to all the damage he caused Infinator. He also promises to distribute the stolen ore to his allies so they can use it to strengthen their Legendary Gear and whatnot, as King Alvin let him keep it as a reward for his risky but successful plan. The next chapter, "Spellbound", will feature Celtic and his allies getting a nifty new upgrade for future battles.

Forgive the double post but it turns out I had forgotten a few things on my Chaos Rising Item List. I added the "Boomerangs" and "Potions" categories to the list. They're not long but they've been put in their proper places on the Item List. Fixed a few errors, most notably renaming the "Miracle Spear" to its proper name: "Shooting Star Spear", but also a few other minor spelling and statistic errors. Also added in "Lyra Hen Chicken" and "Rainbow Cream" to the "Food" section. Hopefully that's the end of the edits to the Item List.

Guess who started another story thing? Based on one of the reviews of one of my stories:
I wonder how your Wallace will handle the extra pressures of Champion? Heh heh heh...

Do Writer's Workshop reviews count as things written? I've been writing a lot of those lately.

Also, i might have to rate my twoshot MATURE (blame Theresa), meaning I'd have one story for every Bulbagarden rating.

Wrote the next chapter of Chaos Rising today ("Spellbound"). As usual I started it yesterday but my energy suddenly tanked so I finished it today.

Anyway, the chapter starts off with more bonding between Celtic, Skye, and Heatblast. The following day Celtic's presence is requested by King Duskbane for a private conversation at Shadoria. King Duskbane has a few topics of discussion he wants with Celtic. First, he drops a bombshell on the Shroud Hero: he wants Celtic (and Skye) to take the Shadoria throne after the war with Infinator ends, claiming it's his birthright as the eldest prince of Shadoria. Naturally, he doesn't want an answer right now, as there are more important things to worry about, but it's on the table. Next up, he wants Celtic to learn two spells: Libera Dragon and Pandora Cannon, revealing that it was this combo that allowed the Shadow Prince to win the Great Demon War. However, Duskbane says that Celtic cannot talk about or use Pandora Cannon, as it's designed as the ultimate last resort, thus it needs to remain hidden from then enemy until it's needed. Libera Dragon, however, he's free to do whatever he wants with it. Meanwhile, Skye is sulking at being separated from Celtic, much to the other Heroes' confusion. Viola reveals the reasons why: not only was Skye's upbringing almost loveless, but elves are naturally wired to have an emotional need for some form of companionship, thus Skye pines for Celtic because he provides her with the needed emotional support she psychologically craves. Given the fact that they met each other at their lowest points, became the other's most prominent supporter, and both need each other in their lives to keep themselves emotionally healthy it makes sense why Skye gets separation anxiety when Celtic isn't around, as well as why she's so protective of him. At that point Celtic returns and, in order to avoid anyone complaining about favoritism, offers to teach the other Heroes, and anyone else, how to use Libera Dragon, as it's a very versatile spell with many useful effects, befitting of its Legendary level status. To say the other Heroes are eager to learn such a powerful and useful spell would be an understatement. Afterward Celtic and Skye share another tender moment, where he reveals King Duskbane's request to her about both of them becoming Shadoria's next rulers. The following day Celtic teaches the other Heroes, some of his party, and several others how to use Libera Dragon, now arming many with a powerful spell for the upcoming battles against Infinator. The next chapter, "The Spirit Eye", will feature a very special event for Celtic.

Nothing yesterday because it was extremely offsetting, and 181 words today. Tried taking a screenless break when I felt "blah", first one was about 10 mins long and seemed to help, took another one for about that time and also seemed to help, and the third one didn't really help as it got me to the time I start getting ready for bed. Might try this out as an interim solution before I try and experiment with the pomodoro technique (I'm working on building my own timer).

I have the urge to write a Heathers oneshot, but idk what people would think of it. (If I were to write it, it would probably be an AO3 only thing, but who knows?)

I also wrote a bit of BHWIB. The last three chapters were pretty dark, so I want the next few to provide some levity.

I also want to write some more of PHAV, but I've hit a bit of a roadblock, an I've got stuff going on in my real life that should probably take priority over fanficiton.

Continued a bit on scene 2 until I ran out of first draft shenanigans to work off, and added the dialogue for the rest of the scene. Might just leave scene 2 at that until I stop procrastinating on think of something for the introspection. In the meanwhile, I had a momentary burst of inspiration two nights or so ago and wrote half a page to continue chapter 7 scene 2, and decided to write a 478-word ficlet yesterday out of an idea that’s been floating around my head for a few days and post that on AO3.

Back
Top Bottom