• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Literally wrote 50 words yesterday before my bird jumped on my keyboard, gave me a heart attack because she erased the whole doc, and I decided that was enough excitement for one day after that. :cry:
Bad birb!

Myself, I had a strange burst of inspiration in the early morning hours and managed to get 968 words added between two chapter rewrites/touch ups. There's probably some higher numbers in there, I'm only comparing the raw count between the published versions and the finalized edits. Some stuff got removed and more got added to fill its place.

I wrote Control + Z today.

(I also finished the opening paragraph of the prologue that reads like something out of a horror novel.)

haven't written anything after my latest chapter of hunter, haunted since i need to figure out how people feel about the end of it and whether or not i might need to change it a little. so far no real comments from anyone rip

haven't written anything after my latest chapter of hunter, haunted since i need to figure out how people feel about the end of it and whether or not i might need to change it a little. so far no real comments from anyone rip

I will soon! I'm just slow af.

300 words tonight. Looked like a lot more until I actually checked the word count, lol...

The muse finally returned <3

Hammered out the last chapter of spectra, and now I can actually focus on writing the next chapter, heh.

Didn't get any chapter writing done today, but I've put together a basic plan for ~90% of season 2 of Land of the Roses, and a good 40% of season 3. Need to up that percentage for S3, so that I know what do build up to and foreshadow for.

bonus factoid: one of the upcoming chapters is literally called "Four Play"

if i started drawing a picture and finished it about 85% through yesterday, did i technically write 850 words? *thinking emoji*

Oh hey, kintsugi has a animated picture thingy showing Homura Akemi and Kyubey. Oh right what Im writing. Ive been typing up a bit for the next episode of my Pokemon story on my Alphasmart. I plan on writing it on there and then retyping it here when I finish.

I mean, if we wanna do this, I easily typed thousands of words of shitposts yesterday during work breaks but no actual writing because work consumed the entire day.
I had some spare time at work today and typed about 800 words without trying to be productive. Some nice descriptive lines came from that session and some dialogue practice.

Hey can anyone tell me why kintsugi has a animated picture thingy showing Homura Akemi and Kyubey? Also does anyone else think Kyubey looks similar to Sylveon or is that just me?

Hey can anyone tell me why kintsugi has a animated picture thingy showing Homura Akemi and Kyubey? Also does anyone else think Kyubey looks similar to Sylveon or is that just me?
1. 'cause i liked the ending quote of that series + that's the scene where said ending quote comes from
2. i agree

Today I revisited the concept of Atlas, the houndour one of my stories, having a Twitter. So far it is many poorly-spelled tweets about eating rocks.

And here I am using Sayaka Miki as my profile picture and have a quote from Madoka Kaname. So that means there are some other people here who know what Madoka magica is. But this is a Pokemon themed set of forums so the most important thing will always be Pokemon.

Back
Top Bottom