• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

I am writing a scene where Ash reads alout one of Delia's Bodice Ripper novels to Pikachu, growing in horror as he does so.

Over the past three days, I've done 4000 words of a rewrite of chapter 6 for Land of the Roses, with 1300 of them being done tonight. There's still room to add another scene to strengthen both the chapter and the characters while still being a comfortable length.

Well I just wrote Ash creating a Z-Crystal Playmaker style

tumblr_oq42oeoGKg1uexzpho5_500.gif

sadly haven't got anything written in a while because of this fever that actually made me take 5 seconds to count how many hours there are between 8.00 and 13.00 earlier today

For the past week I've written around 17 KB in my file, which is roughly 2,700 words. (I'm on Chapter 6 btw)

I finally wrote down the second episode of my Pokemon story which is apparently 3752 word, 268 paragraphs and 42% of a file. I write them down on this alphasmart thing I got from the school. From what I can tell it's like a type writer of sorts. Anyways I plan on posting the second episode when I get home from school because it's currently 3rd block and I have till 1:35 for lunch to start.

Managed to finally finish Chapter 12 of PMDUE. It's been quite difficult for me to think of where to go with this chain of scenes, as I've had a more clear view for later ones. I'll hopefully break past this block and finish Chapter 13 by the end of this week, but we'll see.

trimmed one and a half pages from my latest chapter. should be more concise and drag way less now.

So, it's been a busy day for me over the past 24 hours:
  1. 1100 words of notes for an upcoming supporting character in Land of the Roses.
  2. 600 words of notes for a backburner minor character.
  3. A whopping 3400 words of notes for Kimberly Fairbrooke! Most of this was ideas I already had in my head that I never took the time to write down.
  4. 300 words of chapter 7 for my ongoing rewrite/polishing of LotR's first season.
I need to unplug my internet more often. Just today, I've gotten about as much done as I have over the past month and a half.

Yesterday I made a marathon write, writing over 5000 words over the course of the day. Now I'm finally caught up, and can get back to my usual 1000 words a day...provided, of course, school lets off some of its load.

I need to unplug my internet more often. Just today, I've gotten about as much done as I have over the past month and a half.
Dear heavens, this. Aside from e-mail conversation between me and someone who is restoring a 30 year old keyboard for me I've hardly done any typing. Bad, bad, bad.

Last edited:
i split a chapter i was writing in two and posted the first half on reddit for critique. been working on the second half while waiting

Parts of my master's thesis and my Poké Wars crackfic for Cornova's yearly April Fools chapter.

Back
Top Bottom