• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Working on my Pokemon ReForme X chapter 2, on the scene where the second protagonist Raye is reminded of his past by accidental chance. Now I need to write out his past as well.

Chapter one is as good as done but the prologue still is unfinished, despite being hardly 700 words. I'm trying to blend archaic English with horror and Pokemon. Just think of Tolkien's Silmarillion and add horror and Pokemon and you've got a general picture of what I'm trying to do. I've been told no one reads prologues so I've allowed myself to go nuts.

Im currently trying to write the third episode of my Pokemon story. Im only at the very beginning with the protagonist attempting to catch a Wurmple that he saw at the end of the second episode. I really need to focus on that more than getting the best time for classic Sonics stages in forces.

Wrote some more of "Poké Wars: Good Game". This time it's towards the later end of the game.

fixed some things in previous chapters of h,h and wrote a few lines of the current one

1500 words more of my current chapter of PMDUE, and I'm quite glad with the way it's going. Who likes previously-unplanned scenes ending up in your work and making it even better? I do!

still working on last chapter of hunter, haunted. got good lines written yesterday and bad ones today for some reason

Got a few hundred words in today, but then thanks to a stinking upload mess-up I lost it. Now I can't think for the life of me of how to make it again. I really liked the way it was written too.:(

I didn't write especially much yesterday, I cut my mouth eating some steak recently and it's been in some pain. I don't think it needs seeing the dentist though. At least I hope not; birthday's in two days.

Got a few hundred words in today, but then thanks to a stinking upload mess-up I lost it. Now I can't think for the life of me of how to make it again. I really liked the way it was written too.:(

Aww man, that's happened to both my brother and sister once. It's never happened to me yet personally, and let's hope it stays that way...

That happened to me as well in a few minor occasions. The thing is, once I began rewriting what I had lost I ended up with something far superior that the original material. It only shows the importance of revision.

Wrote ~400 words to finish this chapter of Love and Other Nightmares! Already had my beta comment on everything except those 400 words and made edits accordingly, so it should be up today or tomorrow. I'm glad to have it done since I've been stuck on this last scene for weeks. ^^;

Back
Top Bottom