• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Well I just wrote a few thousand words that included at the end a version of the tigger song about female beauty.

My solution to losing progress to saving shenanigans: save and edit my chapters directly from a directory in my dropbox. So far it hasn't bitten me, though I imagine it's only a matter of time.

Myself? Planned out some very extensive notes for Chapter 31 of Land of the Roses. While it's not next, it's a big and important chapter, so I'm trying to go all out on it; I'm taking experiences I've had from three recent nature hikes into account here, hoping it all pays off.

Managed to get over 9000 words written yesterday...all for one chapter. Yeesh. Most of the time I barely go above 6000 words total. I'm considering splitting it into two chapters, but considering that I'm making this the climax...I don't know. I can look into restructuring my plot outline again, as there is one chapter I think could be combined into another. We'll see how it goes.

Worked a little bit on both MarJour chapter 47 and a little bit on this one Harvest Moon oneshot I'm close to finishing up. Don't really feel too motivated to work on either of them too much, though.

Last edited:
Anabel stopped a Z-Move mid attack before she listened to the music of a man whose first life was murdered by the infamous 20 Gyarados Bill

Added a chapter in Seafaring Travels that kind of answers a question a few people were wondering about from earlier in the fanfic series.

Otherwise the Manaphy plot is intended to be cute and heart string pulling once he develops more.

Last edited:
I've been readjusting the summaries of the first few chapters, particularly cutting away filler material such as characters eating, travelling, shopping and going to bed. Such fluff does not forward the story and therefore must be omitted. I've also split a chapter to spread the amount of revelations. The results are stronger chapters.

Last edited:
finally finished the last chapter of my fic. only need my betas to have time to look at it until i can post.

I heavily edited and extended the first chapter of my rebooted fanfic. Added about 500w to the total wordcount, now about 2000. Still more to do tomorrow before it's ready, but I'm itching to publish. I haven't been this excited about my writing in six years. ;P

Been working quite a bit on what will be Chapter 18 of PMDUE. I unfortunately had another upload hiccup just yesterday, and lost a good chunk of my progress. From here on, I'll be making a back-up whenever my cloud save (Onedrive) has a sycing error. That should hopefully prevent it.

Finished the editing process, adding another 700 words as I went! So excited to post fic again after six years!

Made another chapter of Seafaring Travels today.

Not much, but for the Post Sun and Moon series... it offers some world building in regards to what happened with Lillie during her adventures in Kanto. (Since I skipped that adventure!)

She obtained her Bulbasaur almost exactly like how the player got her starter in the Hoenn games... with a mix of Oaks granddaughter being the one to head to Cerulean City like how Bianca came to give you the player your starter from BW2.

That and a certain idiot trainer (Elio/ Sun) MAY have let Oak figure out the new trainer by accident.

I've been forgetting to post here, since I'm not writing fanfic... Have written 5 pages each for the last three days on a research paper relating to animal/comparative psychology. : ' ) Almost done, then I can return to my lovely stress-free fanfics.

made some notes in preparation for a oneshot. also been planning out that upcoming multiparter more

Back
Top Bottom