• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Yesterday I wrote something up about Delia being worried that an older and more popular Ash will be swarmed by fangirls and that she'd be a grandma before she turns 35

Nearly done with the first draft of chapter 2 of Two Perfect Cowards. Then the polishing begins and that takes the longest. Almost 2000 words for today.

finally got started on that oneshot. feels good to be writing again.

Wrote a bunch last night and tonight until I finally finished a new chapter. Been a while since I finished something.

Got a few hundred words written. I'm writing an important part of my story, and I know where I want it to end up...but it's hard to get myself there. Maybe its the sugar buzz in my head thanks to the soda I drank, or the music I'm listening to isn't doing the tone justice, but its been hard. At least the next chapter ought to come a little better to me...hopefully.

Today has only just started, but yesterday I knocked out the script for a cutscene for an indie game development project. 128 individual messages, 40 of which are optional to sit through depending on how you answer things (and even what clothing your character is wearing), totaling at just over 1300 words. It's the most productive I've been with this particular project in quite awhile, so I'm buzzing with happiness.

wrote some more of that oneshot, not much but at least progress is being made. gonna get to more interesting scenes soon ro that keeps me going

About to make a draft for the last chapter of Seafaring Travels

It's going to be a bittersweet ending... and by then I will have one more fanfic to go before I can do a time skip on this series.

The saga after the time skip I am going to call... Blooming Lillie!

Just finished an 11000 word fic that was intentional stupidity and silliness. I call it 'that twerp is trouble' up on fanfiction.net, rated M for the stupidity present.

Had my best day writing in weeks! Finally managed to write 1000 words, and I plan on writing another before the night's through...along with a couple last-minute reviews.

have written 275 today, for the same oneshot as before. might write more, might not, depends on how inspiration comes and goes.

Words? I write in a file, which is gauged by KB. I wrote 5 KB yesterday, 3 today and another 1 today. That in total amounts to, erm... three pages? Maybe four?

Total KB is at 21. Probably will hit 22 or so to round it off. Shout out to @diamondpearl876 for talking out all the little annoying details that keep getting me stuck.

Back
Top Bottom