• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Finished my chapter today. Feels a bit bittersweet, though. There were some pretty beautiful descriptions and certain characters got a lot of exposure, but for reasons I can't explain... a big presentation in my chapter went from being centered around a futuristic technology to plant growth spray.

Yeah. I have no idea why either. The presentation began as an important scene then suddenly lost its relevance, so that's what happened. Will probably cut it on the rewrite.

Wrote a bit of the new writing excerpts for the new rating guide... the final piece of the puzzle we need to release it. :p Hoping to get more done later after I eat and whatnot, but it's already 11PM and I'm sick, so who knows.

You're sick?! D: Oh no, did you catch my flu?

Nothing new, but I spent a while agonizing over how EBSCO's list nixed my usual psychology databases I used for research and whatnot. Was gonna look up some articles about the creative writing process. :( Oh, well, I found some other places in the end!

The polishing edits I'm making to the entire first season of Land of the Roses are coming along well. I've just gotten chapter 10 finished... I'll probably do two more to round out the current arc, then start actually publishing these edits. They're taking longer than I anticipated and there's a lot of good changes in the first ten already.

Been busy making changes to a bunch of chapters of Unequivocant to have plot points make better sense and also flesh out the backstory of another character. It's now the second time I've had to do something like this, and I'll hopefully not have a third.

100 words of uncomfortableness, and because of said uncomfortableness, I bailed. :p

Considering checking out the local library tomorrow to sit and write. Been there once just to pick up somebody, and it looked beautiful on the inside. Could be a nice place to get in the writing mood.

I did some more revising on chapter 2, finding some ways to drive a few more nails into the coffin of Nogal.

I finished the first draft of my novel's first chapter! Hoorah! Now, if only I could get my printer to work, I could distribute it to my family...

wrote 600 words in the oneshot, almost bringing the third scene to an end. planned out more details for the rest of it.

Started with chapter 3, I've got enough of tweaking and revising chapter 2 (it's not done but close anyway). All I have written thus far is 11.066 words for a prologue, two nearly finished chapters and a third one just started.

Started with chapter 3, I've got enough of tweaking and revising chapter 2 (it's not done but close anyway). All I have written thus far is 11.066 words for a prologue, two nearly finished chapters and a third one just started.

I literally read that as 11 point 066 words and was like "what"

Anyway, just churned out 700 words at 7AM here while watching people play Mario Odyssey in the background. I appreciated the background noise since I can't wear headphones with my ear infection and listen to my usual writing music.

wrote about 250 words in my oneshot and had a beta look at it prematurely, also read through his story and gave comments

I wrote Drake of the Orange League Islands finding a GS ball top in a creek as a set up to him entering into an alternate universe where Ash rules Rota, the world is at war, and Acerola is queen of Alola.

Over a thousand words added to chapter 3. The whole tale is starting to shape quite fine. Chapter 3 is about 2600 words long, it will probably be twice that amount when it's done, considering all the things that will happen. I know it may look pretty long for a chapter but a lot needs to happen. I made up a new (more modern) design of Pokedex, too. It doesn't play much of a role but I thought to give it a more modern functionality and appearance.

Last edited:
Was hoping to get more work done on Chapter 21 of my story, but given the scope of the edits for the chapter I just posted today, it looks like that will have to wait for tomorrow. Hopefully it won't take as long as I think it will. It'll probably be around 2000 words, give or take.

Back
Top Bottom