• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Did some very minor revisions to the draft I finished last night and then got about 55% of the next chapter of LotR done, and maybe 10% of the next one... So productive, and I'm happy for it.

Polishing chapter 1 a bit (I called it done, but I can't help but to tinker with it every time I read it).

Did some very minor revisions to the draft I finished last night and then got about 55% of the next chapter of LotR done, and maybe 10% of the next one... So productive, and I'm happy for it.
Ah, LotR, that can only mean Lord of the...

Oh, crap, a moderator.

Got another chapter done, I believe. At least, all of the pieces of been made and bridged, though I anticipate a lot of work going into polishing this one... Still, I'm happy for it!

wrote over 500 words for seiren, hope i can be this productive on coming days too so i can finish the chapter

Been busy and tired with some new jobs I took. The next chapter of Unequivocant is coming along slowly but surely. I just hope I can have it finished by the end of tomorrow. Doesn't help that I'm being distracted by ideas for my next story, PMD: Legends Awakened. I'm in that transition phase where its becoming harder to write the nearly-finished story and want to get on with my next project. Just have to power through it.

A couple of hundred words spread across two stories. Have a lot of ideas for a lot of different things right now, and finally have some creative energy to get it done. Just wish I had the time and focus to get one thing done and move on to the next!

660 words in seiren, finishing chapter 2. also been brainstormin with a non-tpp pokemon story

In less than 24 hours I wrote about 5500 words of Ash versus Misty battling, featuring an aerial battle between birds, Psyduck comedy, Ash creating a Z-Crystal Playmaker style, and call backs to previous events of the story.

9d35f32da16ac4f4c46d5703c8a629afdc3e85a7r1-500-281_hq.gif

And to think people often struggle to put down chapters with half that length.

Pretty much have the next chapter of Land of the Roses finished, just missing a few lines of dialogue, a transition scene and maybe a revised conclusion.

Back
Top Bottom