• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

A near 1000 word chapter segment in which Ash asks about his grandfather and his namesake Ashton Ketchum.

Replies to reviews! Always reply to your reviewers, fellow authors. It's good to do! And don't take weeks to do it like I just did!

Put together about 2500 words today between two Land of the Roses-related projects. Not bad for someone who barely got any sleep overnight!

800 word scene involving Professor Oak giving Ash a Z-Move dance CD to learn from, and also implying he could go to prison or have to go on the run because of his 'perilous life'.

I'm further working out Nogal's psychology. Not that his profile is already quite detailed.

NVJtGU3.gif

Put the finishing touches on yet another chapter, one I only started writing just three days ago. For the first time in years I'll have gotten several chapters in a row within a week of each other, this feels great! Here's hoping I can keep up the pace, as the quality isn't really suffering too much (maybe a little).

384 words in Seiren so far. Maybe I can get even more in.

Not today exclusively, but over the past week I've been spending some time each day writing several pages of stream-of-consciousness-like notes for my (hopefully) future fanfic Mirror Adventures, with me essentially writing random thoughts and ideas down as they come to mind. I've actually been doing this for a while now, but this week is particularly special because I've made some pretty important and definitive decisions regarding the story's timeline and how certain characters' story arcs relate to it. Thanks to that, I feel like I can plot out the story as a whole with much more confidence than before!

Over the last few days I wrote the entire outline for my prequel story to Unequivocant, known as PMD: Twilit Destinies. Once I get two other stories planned out, it's off for some well-deserved reviewing.

I’ve got a creative burst and written a draft of a timeline for my Pokémon and Kingdom Hearts crossover. Trying to tie the events together is tough, but I’m kinda satisfied with what I’ve got so far. ^^

Trying now to glue the events of Dream Drop Distance and Black (2)/White (2)/XY together.

Back
Top Bottom