• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

After an extremely lazy week and an unproductive weekend, I challenged myself to do 1000 words of writing today, and I did just that! I got just a hair over 1100 words done by midnight, but it's mostly notes and planning for something completely unrelated to any of my stories.

Wrote the vague, vaguest outline for the next few chapters of a certain story that I've been meaning to get back into. It's not much but it's a start, I guess?

Been working on a shipping contest entry. How oh how does one write the right touch of Lana, the Brock cubed.

Finally finished my judging writeups (!), so I can go back to procrastinating on my own writing in peace.

It's not much but I've started to put together some of the missing trivia for some of my supporting characters, such as ages, hobbies, basic bits of history, etc. Some of these details have been in my head for awhile, but getting them down in paper makes me realize how f'in' weird some of my characters are.

Managed to write 1187 words for a story I've been working on for a while. Finished the outline of it, but I'm going to go back through and do some editing before I post it up. Proud of myself for managing to push through and get some more writing done though, been struggling a lot lately with it, so hopefully this can get me out of my rut.

Did some light editing on System Error today before finally posting it. Finally got a story posted up on here for the first time in a while!!

Probably going to review my outlines over the next few days and start work on a Druddigon based one shot in the coming days when I have some more free time, unless I find another piece I'm more drawn to. (But it'll probably be the Druddigon piece solely because it'll mean I can rip out another page in my stories notebook. xD)

Has put possibly 2000-3000 words into a fight between Ash and a character requested by my co-authors for a point who, using a A.I, masks his exact personality while using a beta team to scout Ash's battle power for accurate data.

The fight also introduces Ash to Golisopod, which makes him wonder just how Misty would react to such a thing.

Put in 535 words into my newest project that I got started on today, plus another 462 words for a blog entry on my Dungeons & Dragons experience. Total of 997 words for today. Not quite 1000, but hey, writing progress is progress indeed!

I rewrote the first few sentences of chapter 4 of The Tides Have Turned. For once, I've found a way to begin that chapter that I'm happy with.

I started a PokeAcademy Life story...its about the OC getting accepted into an exclusive Academy, after graduating from PokeTech.

Back
Top Bottom