• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Finishing up an interlude that will be referred to in the next chapter. Basically, text from something actually in the story, but text the reader gets no access to unless they read the interlude. Plus, the interlude is kinda funny and does some world-building.

I just, uh... I might want to run it by a mod before I post it. Just in case it pushes the envelope too far in one area.

I just completed chapter 1 of my Five Nights at Freddy's story. I have heard of the game and played it. It's an interesting concept. I'm doing my own thing with this story of course.

Last night published both Red getting lost in a realm beyond dreams and near the Unown, and Ash v Giovanni in six v six.

Recently been writing DE ch6 and the NaNo project my partner and I are working on together. It's a CYOA dragon-raising novel.

I can not seem to concentrate on one project at the moment. My current story The Legend of Ampharos is only completed and today I wrote pieces for: a blog I am writing about dragons and Pokémon, (https://forums.bulbagarden.net/inde...ature-of-dragons-in-the-pokemon-world.4187/); a follow-up story called The Hunt for Legendaries; the next story I am planning to post, The Soul of a Dreamer; and a story that started out as a fanfic about the warlord from Pokémon Conquest that has somehow become an independent, non-Pokémon novel.

I've been writing something different for NaNo — a co-written CYOA novel about raising and rewilding dragons in modern Britain. It's fun! Very behind on wordcount, but I've been working overtime, so... :p

FINALLY managed to finish chapter 50 of MarJour, just started on chapter 51, and am writing a potential outline for a Pokemon fic based on Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer. Yeah, sue me.

Back
Top Bottom