• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Something amount of words... Not sure how many since I'm too drowsy. Characters are now next to the super I wanted them to at... Amount written feels a little less that whatever usual, but obviously more than yesterday. Ended up adding the extra scene thingy... See what happens tomorrow I guess...

[Edit]
Characters are actually en route to the super, and I set the things in motion for the extra scene. I was also practically falling asleep yesterday, so I didn't proof my post. XD

Last edited:
Oh, I'll eat my edit now... I was basing on what I remembered this morning... I guess I did get them to outside of the super.

Anyway, had to roll Uncoloured back a bit and delete a detail that was actually a little different than I thought (I must've forgotten to look with street view when writing drowsy/sleepy yesterday). I don't feel like counting words again and I'm also drowsy (but at least I'm not falling asleep every other second like yesterday). Wasn't feeling too well when I got home, so I passed most of the time the same way as Monday, but I ended up feeling better faster since it wasn't as bad; was also distracted after dinner... meh.

Added a bit of dialogue because I forgot a step, deleted a bit of the stuff I wrote yesterday, worked on the dialogue that only appears in Uncoloured, and got them inside the super. And too drowsy to care about counting words... At the most, I might get sleepy around this time tomorrow, but at least I won't be drowsy. XD Oh! Also maybe figured out how the restaurant thingy they're going to later works... Assuming I remember...

Fixed some mistakes with yesterday's writing (drowsy writings are not entirely good writings), and wrote a bit (I'm not in the mood to figure out word count) despite having a bit of difficulties concentrating and some errands to run beforehand.

Not sure how much I'll be writing tomorrow as I plan on trying to finish an electronics project that I have.

About 850 words of a callback to an earlier comment about Squirtle and Pikachu offering some advice for Pokeshipping set up.

Nearly 300 words today, as the project ate up most of the day (making it almost like I went to work). Got the two checked out and outside the super, and tomorrow I'll get them on the walk home. Storyboarded an insert scene in my head a bit (which will happen sometime after they get back into the estate, but before they get to the "apartment" building)... I think I started thinking about it yesterday? Anyway, mainly gotta figure out how Tsuguo responds since I have a less of an understanding of her compared with Momoka, since Tsuguo is a much newer character. Tomorrow should be a regular Sunday for me, so I'm thinking I'll be able to get about my "normal" Sunday amount written - whatever that is.

1179 words. Got them back to the estate and then through the bit of dialogue I was previously talking about (I think I figured out something decent enough to roll with for now), and then started writing a bit of the scene after in Electrowood (even though the temporary note is in Uncoloured)... And the scene went in a little bit different direction than I expected, but it's not a big deal. Bulk of the words was from this morning and a bit after lunch I started to get a bad headache which really hampered my ability to think. (And also the reason why I decided to stop earlier than usual.)

Did a few reviews, rewrote the chapter I've been withholding for a while, and started clearing out my last srbs roadblocks?? maybe???

Don't feel like counting words again... Got the scene to the stopping point in Electrowood, then caught up Uncoloured, and I also fixed some things. Also fixed up one of my reference images so I stop forgetting the orientation/vague location of that building... Might have to fix the earlier scene, but I'll look at it tomorrow.

Wrote about 800 words of Ash's Charizard and Gigalith (Boldore), and now am doing Iris, Misty, and Anabel bathing in a pool without clothes. How much cheesecake do I bake?

Wrote about 800 words of Ash's Charizard and Gigalith (Boldore), and now am doing Iris, Misty, and Anabel bathing in a pool without clothes. How much cheesecake do I bake?

There is no such thing as "enough cheesecake." There is only "more cheesecake" and "not nearly enough cheesecake."

There is no such thing as "enough cheesecake." There is only "more cheesecake" and "not nearly enough cheesecake."

Ended up being about 1,200 words, and a nice showing that you can have three girls in a body of water and not once talk about the size of breasts.....in fanfic or anime.

Both seem to struggle with that sometimes.

546 words in Electrowood. Narrated the stuff that Momoka does after getting back into her "apartment", but partway though writing it, I realised I could've written it as an internal monologue instead as Momoka does think to herself. I've made a comment about it and I'll work on turning 370 something of today's words into an internal monologue tomorrow.

Turned 352 of those 370 words into 342. 18 of the 370 are sitting off to the side that I didn't "convert" yet, though I might just remove them in general.

Back
Top Bottom