• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

I did 921 words of my one shot competition story tonight! I got about half of the letters written out so far, but I'm probably going to do more than originally planned. Just gotta find more noteworthy events that would be worth writing letters about! Maybe throw in a little 10 year old angst or something in there too.

Few hundred words of my oneshot entry! Not sure how far along I am, but I'm definitely going to exceed my target wordcount, which was pretty minimal.

Fixed a piece of dialogue in Uncoloured, fixed a detail that was pointed out to me while I was reading a past scene (which was me getting distracted while getting to the matching dialogue in Electrowood), fixed the matching dialogue in Electrowood, and added about 123 words total to the current scene in Electrowood. I also "converted" those 18 words I was talking about yesterday into 10.

Did a 900 odd thing about Ash and Pikachu's Pichu.

It also made a comment about Pikachu x Jigglypuff that will probably make Ash want to forget it.

'She was so squishy'.

Long story short, I sort of write Pikachu as being....adventurous. It is also tied into a oneshot I did a while back whose basic idea I incorporated into my main story.

That of 'Ash's Pokemon at Oak's will breed when Ash is away, expanding his dex list with little effort on his own end'.

I'm surprised no one else does it. Seems an obvious way to give Ash new Pokemon.

About 12² 144 words today. Started a bit later than usual and wasn't really able to write until after dinner. I started to continue where I left off yesterday before getting to the event I was planning to be a point the character changes gears, and then when I thought about the time frame more, I realised I really underestimated the amount of time Momoka and Tsuguo spent shopping. Fixing Electrowood wasn't too bad, but I need to catch Uncoloured up and do the crossover texting "dialogue" before continuing Electrowood... or at least I should do it all in that order anyway.

I was at my bff's yesterday and I didn't really get too much written until the later evening. Anyway, got Uncoloured caught up and the first bit of crossover texting "dialogue" I previously mentioned, fixed some things I missed fixing on Friday, and then caught Electrowood up to the crossover texting "dialogue". About 991 words for two days.

Quite a bit: Finishing my Ash v Bruno 3 on 3 and starting on my 10 round Indigo League adaption with Red's first round part.

I wrote 1311 words for my competition one shot today! I finished writing down all of the points I had written down tonight, but I've got a couple regions that aren't covered in the story that I want covered, so I need to go and do some research before I write anything else on this story. It feels good to be writing again though, and it feels especially good to be writing this much!

72 words today, most of it the remainder of the crossover texting dialogue thingy. Headache and stuff made it hard to write. :/

Finished a chapter of MHA x Ben 10 and am doing a Goodshow scene in Pokeland.

700 words of Ritchie's fight segment in the 9 part Indigo league, and suggesting Ritchie has accessed the dream world.

2122 words today for my competition one shot! I think I'm done working on it for now; gonna take a little bit of a break from it for now, maybe work on my Once Upon a Time story in the meantime, and then go back and look through it to see where I can make edits. I wanna go back to it with a fresh set of eyes, haha.

Tuesday, I didn't feel like posting that I wrote 200 something words in Uncoloured. Wednesday I felt burnt out or something (or just demotivated in general seeing that I want to read a book or play a game)... I think I might've written something though? 211 words today to continue on in Uncoloured, some of it being a short crossover texting dialogue with Electrowood... Might catch up Electrowood first, but might finish off the group "text" in Uncoloured... Dunno yet.

Friday: ended up catching Electrowood up and working on the bit after the aforementioned short crossover texting dialogue
Saturday: tried to figure some stuff out at the end of the day, but didn't get very far from what I remember. (I spent the entire day sewing.)
Today: didn't write anything, but got stuff figured/straightened out. (More sewing.)

Might/might not get some words in tomorrow (last bit of sewing), but likely to write something Tuesday.

86 words today in Uncoloured pushing the scene on to get it caught up to Electrowood... I don't think I wrote anything yesterday because I was just mentally exhausted from work and sewing (I had to replace the thread twice which was really annoying).

Approximately 300 words, I think ... about 200 of which are polished enough to be considered finished. I might have been able to do more, but I was going a little stir-crazy last night, and in any case needed access to the source material to iron out a few more plot points

Don't feel like counting words... Fixed a continuity error in Uncoloured and wrote a bit in it, also wrote a slight bit in Electrowood.

559 words total between Electrowood and Uncoloured to get them to the next major crossover thingamabober...

Edit: I also wrote something yesterday... I think... I don't remember and I'm tired.

Back
Top Bottom