• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Wrote a bit Saturday I think? A bit yesterday, and a bit today... A lot of lost energy earlier today, so a lot of sluggish writing, but a change of music helped - although too late.

I wrote 471 words today for my competition one shot. Was hoping to wrap it up tonight, but I'm feeling kinda tired from work and hanging out with people after so I just got a little bit done tonight and I'll probably wrap the rest up tomorrow night after I've gotten some sleep. Some progress is better than none though, I suppose.

253 words total in Electrowood and Uncoloured... Seems like I'm getting back in the groove, though I think it was a bit later when I started getting on a roll... I think I'm a little too drowsy to focus/write, so I think that's it for today.

I got 288 words in on my competition one shot to wrap that up; still need to edit it, but I'm gonna save that for the weekend so I can come back to it with a fresh set of eyes. I also got in another 969 words on chapter 2 of In the Face of Adversity; pretty sure this is going to be a shorter chapter, but I want to go back over it before I post it.

Tweaked a bit of yesterday's stuff since I was writing while I was a bit drowsy... Didn't get much done otherwise because of distractions. Que sera sera.

About 2000 words of Ash's second league round, versus the ROOKIE CRUSHER!

AKA the battle where I make Flash dangerous.

127 words I think. I think I'm mainly having trouble writing because the characters are at a restaurant for dinner and I'm writing slightly hungry more often than not.

Tweaked the dialogue some, copied it over to Electrowood... not really much.

Didn't write anything yesterday (I was at a convention and had no focus at my bff's afterwards).

Did some tweaking today, and tried to do some research, but decided to change the type of restaurant because I'm really unfamiliar with the payment process of Japanese all-you-can-eat restaurants. (I think it's paid after the meal, but I don't have any easy way to confirm, and I also remember something about not leaving any food to avoid paying extra from some anime, but don't want to spend time figuring out which anime.) I took some time to look around to see what sort of restaurant to change it to, and I got a small list to choose from; I'll try to mull over it tomorrow and fix the earlier dialogue before I delete almost all the restaurant text.

Not much written today... Deleted the majority of the restaurant text, fixed some other dialogue, did some researching and decided on the type of restaurant to change it to, fixed the earlier dialogue, tweaked part of the remaining restaurant narration in Uncoloured, wrote a bit in both. Hoping to get more done tomorrow since the research should be done, and I have a decent idea of the scene.

I feel weird making this many posts in a row... >.>

49 words today as dialogue in Uncoloured... Had a lot of distractions today.

Back into The Long Walk today, and it seems I'm closer to finishing Chapter Twenty Nine than I thought. About 200 words done so far. It's late, and there's some visual research to be done for the last bit of the scene so for now I'm just going to play around with words and see what happens

86 words today in dialogue... I need to figure out what Momoka orders, despite having an idea for Tsuguo and knowing what the third character in the scene orders... Did chat with someone that knows the food decently well, but will have to sleep on it since there was some distractions today.

Added dialogue tags to the previously-written dialogue, added some footnotes that i forgot, and cleaned a much earlier detail up. It's not much, but it's honest work. XD

About 700 words describing three round three battles of three (traditionally) more antagonistic rivals: Gary, Paul, and Cross.

Wrapped up chapter 3 of In the Face of Adversity today. Added some words and cleaned up some details and made sure everything was consistent before posting. Surprisingly, the me that wasn't terribly up to writing the other day didn't do an awful job with writing.

Tried to write yesterday and then stuff happened - don't remember if I did anything yesterday. Spent a lot of today continuing to recover and then tweaked, wrote, and researched some. Not in the mood to count words.

Back
Top Bottom