• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

So I ended up writing what I now consider to be my favorite fanfic summary yesterday.

The Infection has been purged, and Hallownest slowly starts to rebuild itself.

In other news, a spider gets spirited away by weird clock magic to another dimension, more at 11.

I’m currently planning to edit whatever I’ve written for the next chapter and writing some more for today.

75 words today in Electrowood along with some research and distractions. Need to catch Uncoloured up a bit and write the next bit of crossover dialogue that I've been playing off and on in my head for a while now.

Mainly some distractions today, 77 words total. At the least, I do feel like I'm at least moving forward than being stuck like before.

Finished almost two segments of a chapter for Silk and Stars yesterday, I wrote too much to bother counting the words.

Finished up the previous segment I hadn’t completed yesterday, and now I’m writing the last segment of that chapter, hopefully I don’t take too long to do so. If I do finish today, I’ll be editing and publishing the chapter tomorrow, a few days ahead of schedule, and start chapter 3/write up the next chapter of NWtB.

Edit: Hell yeah, chapter 2’s finished. Now to edit tomorrow.

Last edited:
156 words total today, despite being tired from work and some distractions. Might finish up where I was going with the paragraph in Uncoloured before I catch up Electrowood, but might catch Electrowood up first since there's a detail I gotta decide on.

1,400 words of Misty noting she can't sleep due to Mewtwo trauma, and Psyduck suggesting she fix the problem by a relationship upgrade with Ash.

EDIT: Then a 1700 word omake using some material from said 1400 words to basically lampshade that the characters could get into a relationship if they stopped being nervous about it.

Last edited:
Made some minor text changes for the final draft, and published Silk and Stars. Also wrote a bit of chapter 3 in a notebook during some free time.

94 words in Electrowood... I ended up deciding to catch it up because I forgot to make the decision and didn't feel like sitting around to think about it when I spent a lot of time sitting around because of other things I had to take care of.

I got 499 words in for In the Face of Adversity chapter 4. This is going to be one of my longer chapters, I think, but I've gotten a little bit of a start on it!

Not much today, was kinda tired-ish when I got home, but I did make the decision. Also tweaked a bit of stuff too.

Started out Real Cephalopod Hours (finally decided a chapter title this time before finishing) with a few-hundred word dream scene yesterday, now to actually progress on after that.

Wrote stuff today, couldn't even get Electrowood or Uncoloured open yesterday because of other stuff... Also wrote a bit this past Saturday.

Not Pokemon related, but I did write about 800 or so words of Vilgax from Ben 10 marveling at the oddness of Quirks from My Hero Academia, commenting on how he drove the Gems out of the Milky Way Galaxy, referenced the Transformers and Quintessons, and possibly backdoored 'Vilgax versus Irkens'.

I love outer space, I can get away with so much crossovers....

Toyed with a conlang generation site some to get an idea of how to use it and such for future world-building reference... Got nothing done in terms of writing which is a bit frustrating since it feels like I've been struggling to write... :s

152 words total which pretty much finally bring the day in both stories to a close... next is to get both stories situated for the next crossover scene... which also requires a bit of research...

Wrote a bit for a fantasy short story. I really like the premise, so I might turn it into something a bit longer.

176, mostly in Uncoloured... Pretty close t getting Electrowood caught up, so I should be able to catch it up fairly quickly.... Assuming I get time to write after work tomorrow and this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom