• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Yesterday finished in about 1500 words Ash's third round league battle, with a bit of a twist ending that I personally found amusing.

He still won, but I don't think anyone will guess how.

Wrote stuff between Friday and today, dunno how much what days, since I was also getting my new computer and computer space set up. Now I actually have access to my unabridged dictionary when I need it.

Wrote some, added dialogue tags after copying the crossover dialogue over, and not much else because distractions and adulting. :T

118 words total between E and U (I don't feel like typing them out)... Did some slight research and maths, and also figured out how to continue the scene between the dialogue written yesterday and what I have planned.

483 word prologue for a new fic idea. I'm pretty content with how it turned out, which is a rare event for me.

181 words total... though I still have some time to write, I don't think I have enough cognition to continue writing. :/

At the least, seems like I'm getting back in the groove. Knocks on wood. I still need to do some research for the needed initial choreography that's upcoming.

I got 1495 words in on chapter 4 of In the Face of Adversity. I think this is the most I've written in one day in a while, but I think I've got the chapter itself done now! Gonna let it sit for a little while before I go back over it and share it here and on FF.net.

Took a about 7000 word chapter and, through a scene written, colab added, and editing have moved towards 12,000.

Now 13,800 with a scene as Ash prepares to battle his fourth round opponent: a Wonderlocker.

Yesterday: I ended up being a little too busy and exhausted to write. Adulting is fun...
Today: Wrote a bit while I was killing a bit of time, and advanced the scene a bit.

Got back to writing SaS chapter 3 yesterday, and somehow managed to finish it a few hours ago. Probably gonna chill for the rest of today until I randomly decide to start on SaS chapter 4.

776 words on chapter 5 of In the Face of Adversity. I feel like my chapters are getting a little longer now, which feels like a plus; I don't feel like I'm rushing as much through them now.

Wrote a bit yesterday and a bit today, as well as the bit of research I've been mentioning. Research reminded me how difficult it's going to be to choreograph the scene that's a dozen or so words away, but I at least have some vague sort of idea instead of nothing.

but I at least have some vague sort of idea instead of nothing.

I am in this picture and I don't like it

If planning and writing card text for an original yugioh archetype counts as writing, thats what I wrote today.

Been making conlangs and cultures. Here's an excerpt:

saa ses purouai naidohou dae mouk shaas, saa thith houdu dae mouk quot saates do

"and he stood holding his hat, and turned his wet face to the wind"

Back
Top Bottom