• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Had absolutely no clue how to start SaS chapter 4, so I wrote a few short paragraphs on irony, picking up from chapter 3’s cliffhanger.

A few hundred words of Reset's League 2 chapter, mostly involving battle teases for other league competitors. I did write an Ariados fish out a Gyarados though.

Figured a bit out this morning on some options, eventually made a decision, wrote a bit before dinner, and then lost mood and focus for reasons after dinner. :T

More planning of YGO archetypes, alongside some work on the opening chapter of this YGO story.

You wouldn't believe how hard it is to make a card effect broken, but not stupidly broken

327 words total. Slowly figured out the choreography as well as where to break it off so I don't end up trying to detail an hour-long sparring session. Gotta figure out where to take it now before I vaguely pass the story's time.

I wrote a really long side drabble in an attempt to sorta find out how I actually want the events of SaS chapter 4 to roll out. So far I have a vague fight scene, but not many clues to help me out with, y’know, actually starting the damn thing.

Nearly 500 words total in both stories which brings them back home, bathed, and killing the time before dinner. I plan on writing a bit more before the end of the story's day, and then I will finally be free of the unexpected crossovers.

Wrote another version of the starting scene, which I find to be a bit more angsty and fitting than the other one. I’m kinda thinking of making a version 3 from the second character’s perspective, maybe.

Mood was f▒▒▒'d yesterday, didn't want to do anything at all...

A little over 500 words total today to get Momoka and Tsuguo to Monday morning. Momoka is about to go to training, Tsuguo's on the way to school.

Not today, but last night I did some writing for an untitled and (publicly) unannounced crossover project. Details soon sometime next year.

176 words continuing on Uncoloured... Much less than I was hoping for. :/

Finished about one paragraph of SaS yesterday, and wrote some one-liner outlines for the rest of the chapter. Personally, I’m somewhat discontent with that paragraph since it (in my eyes) drops the ball for the surprise factor, so maybe I’ll push its contents to slightly later and elaborate a bit more on the plot twist.

Today, I did almost nothing, besides creating an extremely rough outline for a future SaS chapter, in which the group chat will be featured and will also give me an excuse to give everyone a phone from that chapter onwards (and have more group chat shenanigans down the road). I’m planning to have it as kind of a filler/joke chapter in arc 1, though some part of me also wants to stuff it a bit later down the road due to the cyberspace aspect.

Uncoloured: 442 words. Got Tsuguo through the headmistress' office, into her classroom, and through her first class.
Aerosteel: 278 words. Got it caught up to Uncoloured so it's decently ready for the upcoming crossover scene with Uncoloured... But I think it'll be the last crossover scene in a long while... Though I'm about to hit a dry spot for planned scenes soon. :s
All three: tweaked some words, fixed double spaces, got rid of stray spaces at the end of a paragraph, got rid of stray spaces at the beginning of a paragraph (yay regex!).

The amount's much better than yesterday, but it feels like it's on the low side? Anyway, I still have a while before I have to worry about Electrowood, but because it's completely detached now, I don't have to worry about matching the timeline for a crossover scene.... I'll stop babbling and post now... XD

Still stuck on segment 1 of SaS chapter 4, though I did manage to further the plot twist I mentioned yesterday. I’ve found a way to end segment 1, though before that I’m kinda stuck on whether to have the second character be surprised at the main’s ability to heal or not.

In other news, I’ve caught a cold. Fun.

Back
Top Bottom