• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Got through the lore-heavy first half of segment 3, and now onto...the other lore-heavy half of segment 3. At least something fucked up interesting happens at the end.

150 words in Electrowood... I think it's a pretty good start for getting back into writing from SwSh-ing for so many days and having some distractions. Pretty much lunch is ready now after cooking and such...

136 words, I think, and some tweaking of past stuff... Had troubles getting angry because it's one of the things I don't like being... I think I did a decent enough job for now.

Wrote a pretty good chunk of segment 3 part 2’s lore/backstory yesterday, along with making the somewhat-executive decision to insert paragraphs detailing the present in between them. Hopefully I’ll get the backstory part finished up by today.

Also, a lil’ update on my current Shield progress: somehow managed to reach the finals within four days, now all I have to do is smack Allister and Raihan and Rose and Eternatus and Leon to beat the game. Shouldn’t be too hard to do in one night.

Also, for anyone attempting a nuzlocke of this game: I pray for you if you plan on having a Snom/Frosmoth on your team. Its twin strong STAB in Bug Buzz and Blizzard/Aurora Beam are possibly the only good moves you can get if you’re stuck without proper TRs, and its type isn’t really the best at defense...you’re gonna get walled and rekt so hard by all the Steel/Rock/Fire/Water type users even if you over level. And that speed is not the best. Seriously, good luck making K-Mart Volcarona survive the entire game. Do you know how many times my own Frosmoth has fainted now? God, I miss Freeze-Dry.

Last edited:
456 words in Electrowood. Puzzle is about 44% solved.

Part one of an attempt to basically prove that the ability to use the Dream World is, in fact, the most broken Fanfiction thing a Pokemon character could do.

I think I'm gonna call it at 98 words. Got to the end of the day for Electrowood. Too much blah to be able to write methinks. Also, I realised earlier that I have the 666th post in this thread, X)

267 words in Electrowood. Had a bit of trouble starting off, but finally figured something out that I liked and wasn't awkward. Also changed another character's name to make it easier on myself. There was also some tweaking here and there too.

a bit over 5 pages of a fic exploring a bug bear of an idea that won't bother me: AKA 'how I would set up a Human x Pokemon fic'.

...Blame Sword and Shield making Gardevoir in the Human-like Egg group. I'd have written more if I didn't have exhaustion from Black Friday Morning Shift

36 words besides the tweaking I did. Been having a bit of trouble writing the day, but now that I think about it, I think it took me at least a few days to write the first day of puzzles... Hope tomorrow ends up a little more fruitful.

459 words. Got Momoka and her partner for the day getting through the puzzle... Hopefully I don't forget about their lunch. Also tweaked an earlier word.

A good couple hundred words of the next chapter of my ygo fic. Not sure when I'll be able to finish up the rest, as I'm starting finals this wednesday. Hopefully sometime soon.

259 words. Got them finished with the puzzle now, and didn't forget about their lunch.

110 words I think... Momoka's in the bath chatting with a couple of her squad mates .

About 200 words of Chapter Thirty Three, 150 of which will have to be considered finished for now. It's still not quite what I was after but ... well, I think writing is partly about letting the words take you places you didn't expect, so I'm inclined to accept it

I totally spaced the amount yesterday, and I dunno where to count. 53 words today... Been having trouble with where i stopped with the dialogue while also trying to insert a piece of dialogue in there because the dialogue ended up going a bit differently than I expected.

Back
Top Bottom