• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Nothing written today as I spent the time recovering from being tired socially/emotionally. Did inadvertently proofread some of Aerosteel from a specific scene onward because a conversation triggered me looking over a specific part to make sure the thing I was goign to show them wasn't going to spoil the story too much if at all.

1,923 words in the first part of a short story I'm working on. Most writing I've gotten out at once in a while and I think I might be getting into the swing and I finally got an opening I'm happy with.

483 words. Inserted a dialogue piece I forgot about Thursday, and progressed the remainder of the story's day in Electrowood.

Last edited:
A dismal 218 words today, which pretty much covers team assignments. I have 3 more words beside that, but I'm not very certain I'm going to keep them for sure (for now, they're to remind me of how I was trying to continue on).

Last edited:
50 words for dialogue, and I kept two of those three words mentioned yesterday. Didn't have that much time and I had to tweak tags and such. At the least though, I don't feel bad for today's 50 words in comparison to yesterday's 220.

24 words. Feeling pretty tired today, so I ended up doing something else the majority of the time. Also tweaked some of yesterday's words.

89 words. Got stuck on the dialogue a bit because I had an idea a couple days or so ago, but it's gone with the wind. I've five more words I'm not sure of.

Kept 2 words from yesterday, added 4. Maybe obvious that I didn't get very far today...

55 words continuing dialogue. Been hard to write today with how tired I am.

200 words yesterday moving things along in Electrowood (while watching AGDQ).
171 words today while being fairly tired. Also expanded some notes for Aerosteel.

Back
Top Bottom