• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

123 words getting them to their next training... Returning home late from work, some distractions, and medicine side effects reduced the amount of writing time I had, oh well. At the least though, I'm not bogged down with worrying about all the future stuff like I was yesterday. Also had to change another character's name because I've been typing it wrong after the first correct instance.

435 words explaining most of the training (through dialogue) and moving it along. Well, one of the words was actually an addition, and I think there was one word from yesterday deleted, but it's nothing to write home about.

43 words to get closer to the end of the day. Lots of distractions and other stuff that needed to be taken care of today, not a huge loss.

202 words today getting quickly through the following day and onto the squad's day off... Something about getting them into the city... Also spent some time taking screenshots of all the weather stuff that I may or may not need as well as getting "updated" versions of previous ones and sorting them all out so it doesn't confuse me what's what.
Some editing/continuity checking was done yesterday because of all the distractions, so nothing was written because lack of energy or whatever.

Last edited:
137 words written getting them into and through a room that covers the history and such of the region. I transplanted some words from a scene I had to remove a bit ago and then tweaked the chunk to correspond to its new location to make a total of 131 words that I can't really add to today's word count (I didn't write them all today). I went ahead and transplanted the other 252 words, but left it as-is because I wasn't goign to have time to make the appropriate tweaks before bed.

Last edited:
Other section of transplanted words came out to be 249 words after tweaking. 556 words written after that.

I wrote about 250 words today of a scene in a short story I am writing for my fiction class. Basically it's about a woman (who still goes unnamed), who was in and on and off relationship with a man named Marshal every summer for 5 years, till he suddenly disappeared, and the woman starts to question whether or not he was real in the first place. I'm still deciding if this is the idea I want to do for this short story.

Only thing I wrote was a couple reviews for some video game controller adapters. I expected to not be able to write anything in Electrowood, and I was right (I got a couple of new hard drives, so I had to install them, initialise them, and now all the files have to copy over from the other drives). All goes well, I should be able to write tomorrow.

Don't have an easy way of counting words, but I was able to write a bit.

36 words and some tweaking today - a lot less than I was hoping.

Still keeping up my 50w minimum every day of DE. At this rate, ch7 won't be long and I might get several chapters done this year. Twelve would be really nice.

32 words and some tweaking. Was stuck for a bit because I didn't really take the time to figure out the rest of the scene, since it was a little unexpected for the scene to head in the direction it did.

Back
Top Bottom