• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

101 words after backtracking. I forgot about one of my resources, which made dim sky more obvious to me, so I had to backtrack a bit and start over from there. I also got a late start because there were a couple unrelated mysteries to solve.

Mostly been writing Code Geass stuff recently: chapter 4 is still in proiduction and at 10,000 words

Maybe a bit more than 166 words (I tweaked the last sentence I wrote Saturday and I don't feel like being verbose with today's word count because of it). Finally done with writing the training, and the chars are on their way to their first day on the job.

32 words to get them into the hotel. Had some stuff to take care of and then spent time looking for a reference that i may/may not have found.

Finally figured out a way to get all the possible reference thingies I found, and ended up using the one I ended up liking from yesterday, but had a much better idea of how to mark it up in comparison to yesterday. Also wrote a little bit of code to generate stuff... and I have two more things to figure out before I can continue writing, but that's for tomorrow.

398 words into a first draft-ish state!

I've managed to write around a hundred words each day for the past week. Now, if only I didn't keep deleting it all, I'd probably have a complete draft for Chapter 1 by this point.

0 words. Figured out the other two things (one was much easier than the other), so I should be able to write tomorrow.

Mostly been writing Code Geass stuff recently: chapter 4 is still in proiduction and at 10,000 words
But will he be meeting Princess Angelise Misurugi?

And to make this not just a memepost, ideally hoping to knock out C4/C5 of my current secret project this week. If not early next. Did a chunk of the second scene of C4 last night.

120 words continuing things along. Would've written more, but I was a little more fixated on making a bit of code work while also fairly exhausted when I got home from work and errands.

Wrote 2000 words yesterday in a single sitting, but not DE - it was a short prose account of my D&D session I played yesterday. That surely counts, right?

And to make this not just a memepost, ideally hoping to knock out C4/C5 of my current secret project this week. If not early next. Did a chunk of the second scene of C4 last night.
Like I said...

C4's third scene dialogue exploded into actual writing which was otherwise finished and now is. Final scene banged out from nothing. With second scene finished up the day before it's now complete, closed up, and thrown in the later editing pile. And since I was still in the mood, did the opener of C5 and a random chunk of the last scene - the main chunk long since finished. Way ahead of pace to hit the goal. But probably should sleep now...

486 words yesterday, 507 words today, and I think I've caught the blahs from my characters. X)

LIKE I SAID

C5 completed and thrown in the editing pile. Because I was still in the mind of the deuteragonist I did the scene from their perspective in C7 (which got done from scratch), as well as finishing off the scene right before it. Remaining: the end of C7, exploding the beginning of C7 into actual writing, the battle in C6, a paragraph about waiting before it, and exploding the final scene of C6 into actual writing.

After that? Editing and things beyond!

Woo! 462 words, squad's finished their first day on the job, and are heading to their temporary living quarters. Getting close to where I should be able to reduce the amount of characters to focus on, which'll make me feel more comfortable switching over to Uncoloured.

610 words of plotting for probably the 8th Palace Drama I've planned. I admit, I have an obsession with starting these and never finishing them. I also wrote it at 3:00am this morning after getting ready for bed. I got the idea and I was like "just gotta write that down real quick" and then I end up having to name everyone and everything else.

Back
Top Bottom