• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Progress the night before: first scene of C7 mostly done, including some parts I had to write up, but a few holes that aren't exploded or written yet. The final part of C6 done. Which is very weird since battlewriting I find most fun, but I guess saving the best for last is the easiest way to make that final push. Though hilariously, the first part of C6 was the first part of the fic I wrote, before even starting the fic proper. Also got the final line transposed in after finding where I put it.

Progress tonight: something abruptly stressed me way out, so I didn't feel like writing a scene where the character is stressed. Instead I went for something a bit fluffier a little ahead of this fic, which led to something more argumentative sometime before said portion. I was able to get my bearings together enough to finish off the first scene of C6. Got an outline of the first part of the final scene in place.

Remaining: the battle in C6 and a tiny bit remaining leadin before, and the final scene of the whole thing in C7 aside from the final lines and one stray paragraph. Pretty set to finish first draft within the week at worst!

Over 3 days I wrote nearly 24000 words of what I would want in a Percy Jackson x High School D X D story. This single first chapter explores how the crossover works, how the characters are set up, the ramifications to the two worlds, explores the nature of 'You Can't Fight Fate' when someone makes fate suffer an unrecoverable error, and has the Riordanverse gods in a state I like seeing them in between the extremes of too friendly and too jerkish. Will post it as a story tomorrow.

Zero yesterday (I got caught up trying to find a fix for a minor computer problem the entire time I was home). 345 today, some of it to add in a sentence that contains details I wanted in a couple paragraphs before my current position, but forgot until after I got into bed on Monday, and the rest of those words as dialogue.

About 400 of that palace drama idea I had the other day, as well as a short prompt for a short story idea for my Intermediate Fiction Writing assignment.

I am also doing some edits to various works I have written because I'm trying to push myself to submit to my school's literary magazine + another literary journal.

The night before: finished off the first scene in C7 and the final scene, and that one paragraph before the battle in C6.

Tonight: the battle in C6. Came out more awkwardly than I intended, but not sure if in a good or bad way. The character is really unorthodox (for now) as is the situation, so that might be it.

Next: a break. Whole thing's done now first draftwise, just need to let some retrospect set in before I get to editing. If I feel the writing bug anyway, write some content for other things.

After taking a bit of a break (and RL stuff getting mixed in, creating hectic situations, including another death in the family), I finally got the next chapter of Chaos Rising finished ("On a Wing and a Prayer and Another Wing"... you can thanks Skipper from the Penguins of Madagascar for that one). This chapter was about the next Infinator attack, being the first one since Celtic and his loyal party got into Delgunner Kingdom's territory. It also debuts the second Demon General of Infinator's army (Sylph was the first, though she's still at large), in this case, a Shade Wing (a vampire-like demon) named General Alastor. Once again, the other four halfwit Heroes get curb-stomped by the Demon General in one move, leaving the Shroud Hero and company to take charge. Rupert ultimately finds a way to remove Alastor's "protections", allowing Celtic and Skye to end the fight. Before heading out, they warned the other four Heroes (well, three of them, as Lucas was at the receiving end of the main running gag of the series again, thus was in too much pain to listen) about the Church of the Four Stars' plans. Will Ryan, Eric, and Jerry take heed to his word and look into it? What will happen next?

147 words today to get Momoka home and through a bit of convo. Gotta decide if I want to go with a thing I figured out or go back to the drawing board... I might be at the point where I can switch stories, but I'm a little too tired right now.

379 words towards the Castle one shot I started writing the other day! The one shot itself is done now, but I need to go back and edit later to make sure it's solid and clean it up since I did type some of it mobile (because I felt real inspired to start it right before I started working).

Wrote the next chapter in Chaos Rising ("Church Chaos"). It's time for the Church of the Four Stars to make their move, as everyone (except Lucas/Spear Hero's party) are aware of the church's schemes. Ryan, Eric, and Jerry are ambushed at a shrine that housed the Legendary Gear replicas and are (seemingly) annihilated by the High Priest. Not long after, Lucas tries to fight Celtic again, only for the High Priest to strike then, forcing Celtic to protect everyone. The High Priest reveals his motives: to replace not just the five Heroes, as he deems four of them to be "fakes" while calling the Shroud the "devil", but replaces ALL the major kingdoms with a theocracy with him in charge. This forces Celtic and Lucas to join up, though the former is pretty livid at the thought, as Lucas' sheer stupidity and hypocrisy, along with the fact he blindly trusts Veronica, is part of the reason they're in this mess. However, just before the High Priest could attack, the other three Heroes pull a Big Damn Heroes moment and join the fight, having been saved by the Shroud replica that was left behind in the shrine. Will the five Heroes put their differences aside for this fight? Or will the High Priest's new weapon, which is a fusion of the other four Legendary Gear replicas, prevail?

About 152 words today, though some words from yesterday was overwritten... Dunno how many words written yesterday. Had a bit of struggle yesterday that carried into today, but I think I broke through it. I'm so used to writing in Electrowood that I forget I can likely switch over to Uncoloured... See what happens I guess.

30 words to finish the in-story day. Also did some planning on the events of the following day. Unfortunately, I was too tired to continue writing, and though I felt better after some coding, I got too involved with it. What is, is.

Wrapped up The Life I Saved with 1055 words. All I had to do was edit and change some things around, but I'm pretty pleased with it for having not really written much in a little while.

143 words mainly as dialogue... would've wrote more if my bluetooth did suddenly die and I had to spend two hours doing stuff to... nvm I'm posting now before I rant.

2279 words in another Castle one shot that's currently untitled. I've got my framework down, but I need to go back and clean it up before sharing.

51 words getting Momoka's partner physically to Momoka's parents' house. Would've written more, but was feeling tired/unmotivated and slightly distracted.

Thursday: 0 words (mood was too offset to write)
Friday: 0 words (social exhaustion)... Unless coding counts?
Today: 123 words. Got to a point close enough to my in-story notes, which should fairly easy to get through when I get there. Would've written more, but was feeling sluggish most of the day while also somewhat distracted by other things.

512 words to get half of my aforementioned in-story notes done. Other half will probably be done tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom