• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Made a few minor tweaks to Uncoloured while reading through part of it to get back into it for having worked on Electrowood for a lot longer than I thought I would've. Probably same thing tomorrow, unless I get a chance to actually write.

780 words for the final chapter of the Castle chapter story, titled Stay With Me, that I started writing a few days ago. I've got all 6 chapters typed out now, I just have to go back and edit and continue debating adding a 7th chapter to the end or calling it at the end of the 6th, where I feel I've already hit an organic ending.

Was too distracted to write yesterday, and got 59 words in (the later part of) today before I got whisked into a convo. Progress is progress though.

Managed to write the first chapter of Season 2 in Chaos Rising (Awakening). This actually took (technically) four days to complete, as I started it late Friday before bed, tried to finish it Saturday but started to have a terrible allergy attack that kept me from finishing it (that and my parents decided to stop by for a surprise visit after doing there taxes), on Sunday I got a bit done before I went to the movies (saw Sonic the Hedgehog... it was great!), and managed to finish it this morning. It's also fairly long; 27 pages to be exact, though not as long as the previous one, obviously, but considering it's the season opener, it make sense.

Anyway, to summarize, Celtic is ready to go back onto the front lines after finally recovering from Chaos Blood Curse's "cost", much to his party's delight. However, before he can do that, King Duskbane tell him he needs to go on a solo training mission to properly awaken his dormant blood... in the Demon Realm. We also learn some of the Shadokor's (and demons as a whole) more... questionable eating habits, which explains Zuzu's offhand remark from an earlier chapter, much to everyone else's disgust. While Celtic is gone, Skye and the others go get his gear upgraded (along with most of them as well), going from the Barbarian Saber Armor to the Shadow Striker Armor, which is not only a Shadokor-inspired armor (due to Delgunner and Shadoria having a close relationship with each other) but still fits his anti-hero nature, which Skye gifts to him upon return. And, once again, Lucas tries picking a fight with Celtic to have Wench's (formerly known as Veronica) punishment undone, despite the monumental evidence of her crimes. Celtic refuses, as he doesn't have that authority anyway, and manages to scare him and Wench off with one his newest Shrouds that he got from the Demon Realm: the Cobra Hydra Shroud, which has become a personal favorite. The next chapter, "Council Chaos", will mark the start of the next arc... and further show just how useless and idiotic the other four Heroes are.

Wrote a long delayed second part of an Ash and Iris date that involved a game of 'follow the Sinistea'.

250 words moving the scene along in Uncoloured. I'm not really liking the gossip girls' dialogue that much, but it's good enough for now and I'd rather get to the planned crossover scene than sit there and mull over the dialogue.

Wrote the next chapter of Chaos Rising (Council Chaos). It's only about 16 pages long, but it's mostly a setup chapter that introduces us to the next arc.

Anyway, after completing a job, Celtic and his party are informed about a celebration party from King Alvin. However, Celtic won't be attending, as he, the other Heroes, King Alvin, and King Duskbane will be at a council meeting to discuss other events. Skye and the others will be attending. And chaos erupts on both ends. A drunken soldier from Jerry's (Bow Hero) party picks a fight with Celtic's, showing what a racist prick he is, causing Skye and co to respond in accord, creating an all-out brawl. Meanwhile, after sniping at the other Heroes throughout the meeting, Celtic hoses them with a new arm attachment after their "discussion" turns into a fight between the Sword, Spear, Axe, and Bow Heroes over how to strengthen their respective Gear. They also learn about the Myria Archipelago bonus EXP event that is going to take place soon, which they are forced to attend to due to their lackluster performances (except Celtic's, who has won almost every wave, though he will attend the event) during the various Infinator attacks. The next chapter, "No Hero is an Island" will start the rather short arc.

459 words in Uncoloured getting to pretty much just before the crossover scene. I need to catch Aerosteel up a bit, but might be easier done than said. X)
Also deleted one of yesterday's words since I was actually paying attention.
I'm not sure if I'm ready for this crossover scene... I've been kinda playing with the scene every now and then in my head, but more often than not, Tsuguo seems to overdo her prank, which kinda makes her seem like an arse... I don't fully trust it though, since some scenes I've planned out turn out differently when written.

Not sure of an exact word count, but I've been working through the second chapter of my latest story, fine tuning it and editing it before I post it. I've been rewriting things, especially a dream scene that I'm still uncertain on and may just take out in the end because I'm not feeling too confident about it.

Managed to write the next chapter of Chaos Rising (No Hero is an Island). It's about 16 pages long, like the previous one, but that's fine, as there isn't a whole lot of action.

Anyway, Celtic, the other Heroes, and their respective parties are on a ship to the Myria Archipelago for the bonus EXP event. Celtic and his party get to snipe a bit at the other Heroes for getting seasick, with Lucas getting flattened under both a shark Rupert caught and Tyroe's large body to add insult to injury. After arriving at the tropical paradise they begin EXP farming, only to be forced to move when the other four Heroes invade their turf and get into a petty argument with each other. Celtic uses a new Shroud he got from the Demon Realm to give Viola, Rupert, and Tyroe new, if temporary, weapons to replace their old and beat up ones from a downed monster. While eating at a cafe/bar, Celtic learns he's immune to the ungodly alcohol levels in Leecha Berries by eating several and not getting a buzz, much to Leon's shock (Lucas, on the other hand, doesn't want to be outdone by Celtic so he eats one... and gets bad alcohol poisoning for his efforts). Celtic admits he's actually having fun for a change. The next day, after hitting a wall in the Level gains, they discover a hidden shrine that seems to have energy from the Demon Realm leaking out of it. They find an Infinity Hourglass inside, indicating the next wave is in two days, though it doesn't match with Celtic's miniature one, indicating that it'll only hit the Myria Archipelago. The next chapter, "Wave-ring Spirit" (pronounced as "wavering", just trying to have a play on words), starts the prep work for the wave. Will our heroes be ready in time?

Forgive the double post, but I got another chapter of Chaos Rising (Wave-ring Spirit) done today. I actually got it done pretty early this morning (got up earlier than usual due to a dream jolting me awake again), but only just now got the time to mention it. It's also on the short side, about 10 pages, but it's, again, bit of a setup chapter.

Anyway, Celtic and his party report their findings to King Alvin, which the Shadokor Queen, Queen Wuya, confirms, along with explains why the EXP event occurs, as well as why only the Myria Archipelago's Infinity Hourglass says the next attack is in less than two days while other Infinity Hourglasses say something different. The Shadokor are going to spearhead this one alongside the Heroes, as it'll take place out at sea, by using their armored ships for battle. Celtic returns to the Myria Archipelago to alert the other Heroes, though Ryan tries bowing out, as it is forcefully revealed (by Lucas, Eric, and Jerry) he can't swim (by tossing him into shallow water). Despite his hatred toward the other Heroes, Celtic shows that he can be civil with them, or at least with Ryan (who is the easiest of the four to deal with due to being more reasonable), by giving him an important lesson about how natural it is and how to accept fear instead of trying to hide it, citing his own fear in the process to drive the point home. After that, Skye brings them all back to Delgunner to plan for the attack. The next chapter, "A Whale of a Tale" is the start of the next Infinator attack.

Wrapped up chapter 2 of Stay With Me, the story I'm currently working on. Probably the longest chapter I've ever written at about 7-8k words and 17 pages, but it helps set the tone for the rest of the story, so I guess it works out.

Forgot to mention that I wrote the next chapter of Chaos Rising (A Whale of a Tale) this morning. It's not very long, about 12 pages, but considering my hands are cramping a bit, it'll be fine.

Anyway, the next Infinator attack is about to begin. The Shadokor, led by King Duskbane, and the five Heroes head out to sea for their naval battle with the aquatic monsters, including a Korathan Whale, a highly dangerous whale native to the Demon Realm, as the "boss monster". Once again, the four other Heroes prove to be ineffective, much to everyone's annoyance, leaving it to Celtic and his party while the Shadokor fend off the smaller monsters. Using a surprisingly mechanical-based Shroud form, Celtic manages to get the Korathan Whale out into the open, where his party turn it into fish sticks, though not without some complaints from the Shroud Hero himself. The other four Heroes try to loot the beast but are tossed aside by Sylph, who makes her return, much to the stowaway Zuzu's delight, as her "prey" has arrived. Sylph effortlessly swats the other Heroes away like flies, sending them into the drink before focusing on Celtic, who she finally concluded is the infant that got away from her 20 years ago, and wants to rectify that "mistake", as Infinator deems Celtic the biggest threat. The next chapter, "Sylph's Storm", will be a showdown between Celtic's party and Sylph. How will it end?

70 words today getting Aerosteel pretty close to the crossover point. Last couple days I've been distracted by other things, so I didn't get any words in.

395 words while only counting the crossover dialogue once. Had a slow start to the day followed by disruptions, but at least I'm in the crossover scene now. Earlier I remembered an alternative to preventing Tsuguo's prank from going too far so early into the scene that would make her look like a huge arse, and I'll be using it because there's one thing I do want to cover. I can also have her kinda make an arse of herself after the thing I want to cover, which actually might work a little better because it lessens how much of an arse she seems to be in comparison to if I did before the thing I want to cover. Hopefully this makes sense because I'm tired losing cognition atm.

I've been itching to do some personal writing every time I have to do assignments for my fiction writing class or other homework, so I decided to write this weekend, of course when I'm not inspired to work on any of my current personal projects.

So instead I just wrote a cute fluffy scene between two of my characters from a project I discontinued years ago. I dropped Mika and Remy off at Disneyland and was like "Have fun kids," and wrote about 830 words for them.

About 507 words continuing the dialogue on. I don't feel like spending time nitpicking the unique crossover words (mainly dialogue tags), so... deal with it, I guess. Got stuck for a little while, but finally figured out how to get the convo to move on, but forgot about the side effect of one of the things I'm taking for the next twelve days, so I gotta stop writing earlier than usual before I have a mess to clean tomorrow. Decided to scrap the arsey thing that Tsuguo does since I can't really make it fit any longer, meh. Maybe going this route might open up some sort of path for a cross over much later on - we'll see.

Closed up the dialogue with 9 words. Distractions and lack of focus/knowing how I want to progress made it difficult to write more. Hopefully I remember where I left off tomorrow so I can plan a bit.

Back
Top Bottom