• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Aerosteel gets 214 words and Uncoloured gets 30 to pretty much get to the end of the scene. Not sure where I'm headed for either, but I'll figure it out tomorrow. Also happened upon some reference material I didn't really need but saved anyway.

Briefly planned a possible idea for a one-shot or short story to write to celebrate a novella I wrote 5 years ago. Usually, I don't celebrate my works like this, but this novella solidified my writing style and showed me a possible direction I want to take my writing in the future.

Was a little too tired and unfocused to write (wrote some code though), so took a break today (besides the bit of in-story notes in Uncoloured).

Last edited:
Just started a oneshot for a recent anime that's airing, specifically an alternate ending to an episode I felt was poorly written, very sexist, and had a really meanspirited message in the way it treated one of its characters.

Wrapped up the 4th chapter of my story with some editing today. Finished it out at about 2720 words. It's one of the shortest in the story, but I didn't want to force anything. Hopefully I can pick it up with the next chapters.

115 words in Aerosteel to move the time along. Had some stuff to take care of, so I didn't get to write much. Also added some more in-story notes for Uncoloured that I may/may not write later. I might focus on Aerosteel for a while since I'm at a bit of a loss in Uncoloured - we'll see.

1014 words continuing Kira's (other character in Aerosteel) Valentine's day prep stuff. Also tweaked the latter half of the last sentence from the day before, and did some research to find a recipe more suitable than the two I have in my notes (which was successful after a bit of digging).

956 words (with 11 of those words appended to yesterday's (remembered a thing as I was goign to bed that I forgot)) getting Aerosteel very close to a planned scene. I'll need to build my nervousness up a bit to help me write the dialogue a bit better, but for the moment I'm focusing on stalling (in a good way IMO). I might actually have done enough stalling, but I'll have to check when I'm not drowsy.

Last edited:
Deleted the last sentence from yesterday because it felt out of place (as much as I wanted to give the reader a little more info. Wrote 50 words and did some tweaking. Also got hung up a bit, but maybe I'll figure it out tomorrow.

Began a Ash and Iris versus others Curry contest segment....may expand later.

581 words getting Umi and Kira to their usual indoor lunch spot at school, and past Umi getting and trying the chocolate. Didn't get as nervous as I was hoping for, but it was enough help.

46 words continuing dialogue on. Started off a little too tired to write, but then stomach started hurting. Better than 0 words though.

Wrote more into League 3: while other factors still back up League 1 and 2 League 3 is 15,000 wordish with still plenty to do (two battles, an optional AJ vs Red fight I could do if I feel the chapter is too short, and some other character bits if they can fit in).

268 words. Finished the dialogue up (finally) while also putting stuff in that I wanted in, and got Umi to dinnertime. Planning to go through a bit stuff related to the chocolate before I need to figure out what to do... Maybe a time skip to the end of the school year, not sure yet.

Still keeping up my daily writing. Always at least 50 words, and most days it's for Different Eyes. Progress. Steady progress!

Tiny polishing off, and erasing two words that somehow got repeated post-publication in my finally getting posted story, featuring the first of many adventures of Nori Carino, no relation to any other Noris.

Third drafting C2 now tonight, rewrote some sections to be hopefully better. Next is to finish off the last scene when my eyes don't hurt, maybe break a bit or do some more, and go over it a fourth time. Enough time has passed that I can take a fresh retrospect, which I had to when the one who was looking it over wasn't really interested. Maybe if I'm bored I'll start working on more in the metaseries.

129 words total, I think, between my last post and today. Wasn't feeling all that great, and getting stuck at a point didn't help. Ended up deciding to end it there and do a bit of a time skip.

Back
Top Bottom