• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Calling it a day at 70 words, which gets Tsuguo to the park and through the very beginning of the hanami party.

Was inspired to Go Fast and the result was a 3274 word chapter over the past two days, excluding a few scraps that were written before.

First draft of course. Could've been more, but I cut out a scene from planning since it didn't add much in the context of the small picture. Going to be shorter chapters and less number of chapters than my previous, but stiil!

Added 3008 words yesterday to that fic I was writing before. Starting to hit a slow point with it, so I hope I can get through that part soon.

I've also been trying to get into a daily writing routine. I've challenged myself to write 3 starting sentences to a short story every morning, and I hope I can increase that amount I do overtime. It gives me a daily task where I'm doing thoughtful writing, and it gives me short stories to work with for my graduation project.

Today was a typical Monday for me, so very miserable. I spent most of it resting (to my defense, I went to bed on a migraine last night, missing my favorite show in the process, so I was somewhat out of it by morning, and I'm the type who is suspicious of Mondays, as my already dismal luck tends to get worse on Mondays). However, I did do something productive. Still making edits to my Chaos Rising chapters, as I've found a few more errors and added in a few extra bits here and there. Also, on a side note, wrote a planning document of sorts today. Nothing too fancy, just mapping out some future ideas, such as the next Demon General's name thanks to the Villain Name Generator that someone here mentioned to me about, as well as what type of demon he'll be. Won't mention the Demon General's name and such just yet, as it'll be a bit before he makes his debut, so you'll just have to wait until then. But, other than that, a pretty typical Monday for me.

93 words getting through the couple in-story notes I had. Just need to get through the next event in my notes before I end the act and shift back to Electrowood.

11 words because I had stuff to take care of... and then there was distractions.

I started plotting out my next chapter story for Castle. I'm planning on it taking place before the series begins, so it's a whole new world of uncharted territory that I'll basically be creating myself, other than using some characters from the show. I got it mostly fleshed out, but I thought of some other ideas for it while I was in the shower today, so I need to get those written down before I forget, haha.

84 words in Uncoloured to finally get to the act end. Didn't have much luck with starting Electrowood back up though. /shrug

Back
Top Bottom