• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

44 words getting Keiji to make a decision... See how much I have to fix tomorrow or the next day...

182 words when I thought I wouldn't be able to get much in (if at all)... Also tweaked the last sentence from yesterday (seems like this is a common thing when I'm on this medication). It's the following day and he's on his way to Momoka's.

Fight intro bits involving Afro Luffy versus MHA characters, and Boboboboooooobooobooo.....whatever

Finished the next chapter in Chaos Rising ("The Soul of a Succuryn"), which was a Zuzu-focused chapter. After the Shroud Hero's party had cleaned up the last mess caused by the other Heroes, they return to Delgunner. Zuzu, however, is reluctant, as because she's a "wild demon", fears that Delgunner won't accept her, thus feels it might be wise for her to leave the party. Celtic and the rest of his party put her worries as ease, as Delgunner is a very accepting place to all the races of Zakota, and she returns to Delgunner with them. To her surprise, Delgunner accepts her without a second thought, despite the fact she's also a demonic nudist (by nature, though she uses dark energies to cover her "goods"), with even a Delgunner knight lightly flirting with her. Lucas, however, attacks Celtic, claiming that the latter stole credit from the former's latest mission. Zuzu puts an end to the fight before it begins, allowing her, Celtic, and another Delgunner knight spell it out the truth to Lucas, which, in true Lucas form, he doesn't believe. This also introduces us to the second running gag of the series, thought it's more of a two-way gag this time compared to the previous one-sided one, with Lucas, once again, being on the receiving end of it (not that he doesn't deserve it).

Zuzu also shows some hidden depths by helping a bunch of kids recover their ball from a tree, using her ability to fly to good use, showing a softer side to her normally stoic nature in the process, much to everyone's surprise. And Wench is still the pathological liar that she is, which her upgraded slave crest, now a spellbinding circle crest, reveals during the conversation at two points, something that the dense Lucas completely misses (or turned a blind eye to, which is up to one's interpretation). As Celtic and his party head toward the castle to talk to King Alvin about the completed missions and ask for permission to use the Infinity Hourglass to perform a Level Reset on Zuzu so she can benefit from the Shroud better, the Succuryn continues to contemplate her new situation, staring to find peace in the process, though she still harbors some doubts. The next chapter will be called "The Courage Charm", though I have yet to decide on how it'll play out outside of the very start of it. Until next time.

Got the next chapter in Chaos Rising done. It was originally called "The Courage Charm", but I ended up renaming it to "Capital Conflict", since that's the direction the chapter went, especially since I didn't have a total idea of how it would play out originally. Anyway, it picks up from where we left off last time. Zuzu get her Level Reset, allowing Celtic to start bestowing her the passive benefits that the Shroud grants upon Leveling Up. She also gets to try out the Shadow Simulator, which gets her seal of approval. The party also runs into Eric, the Axe Hero, and pretty much flat-out tell him he screwed up again when he released the Ice Empress back in Happu. After a quick lunch the party ends up running into former Light Elf nobles Sludge and Wimp (formerly known as Lumesto and Reginald, respectively). Sludge still has yet to accept that his own actions caused his and his kingdom's downfall and picks a fight with Celtic, only to get stomped into place with some clever use of the very Shroud he despises, proving that it has, indeed, become more of a jack-of-all-trades and is not just defense-focused (albeit it's still is primarily defense-oriented, but the diverse skill set it has gives it a lot of flexibility). When he tries retaliating after getting so badly owned, Zuzu further stomps him into his place (figuratively and literally), giving him a very cold "reason-you-suck" speech, which the general public of Delgunner agrees with, proving that, even though she's a morally grey individual, she would never cross the same lines he and his family did, sans Skye. Just after that, the young soldier Ike appears, saying that King Alvin and King Duskbane want the Heroes to gather, as there has been a Sylph sighting somewhere in the Druid territory. The party goes to find out what while Sludge curses the Shroud and friends and vows to "expose" them for what they are. The next chapter, "The Elemental Lighthouses", starts the next major arc in the series.

66 words in Electrowood today (pretty much nothing yesterday) finally moving the scene along (it was really hard to focus yesterday).

Recently did a lot of writing of a CN shows/MHA story (where Izuku has the Omnitrix, his dad is All for One whose also the father of the verses Powerpuff Girls, All Might adopted the PPG, etc etc). The Omnitrix is telling Izuku he needs therapy, Bubbles causes Bakugo to have a slight mental breakdown as he realizes that she's far beyond his level, and Backdraft is a character.

Wrote 1235 words last night of a great big fight scene, the first proper battle I've written in over a decade! Wrote it inside about an hour, pretty much without pause. Felt amazing to finish. Time to read it in the light of day and determine if it's any good, I guess!

Finished the next chapter of Chaos Rising ("The Elemental Lighthouses"), though I'm going to have to take a short break from writing to help my mom out, as her cataract surgery is tomorrow (well, the first half, anyway, the second part is later this month), so I have to help take care of her for a bit. Anyway, moving on, this chapter was mostly a set-up chapter, designed to set the stage for the next big arc. The five Legendary Heroes and their parties have been gathered in one place by King Alvin and King Duskbane for an important meeting. Sylph has been spotting flitting about the Light Lighthouse, one of nine Elemental Lighthouses that keep Zakota's elemental energy in check. They know she's planning on stealing the Light Gem for Infinator, which will cause the immense Light energies it governs to erupt. This can provide two things for Infinator: more Light energy to feed off of and speed up his revival and could weaken the seals to the dimensional gateways to the Demon Realm, which he is cut off from because of the Shadokor. Celtic and Zuzu come up with a theory about Infinator's waves, suggesting that they may actually be taking place in areas where previous gateways to the Demon Realm were, something that King Duskbane finds very possible. As a result, the five Heroes and their parties need to stay in one place until Sylph makes her move. The Shadokor and Druids are working on two separate projects to help correct the disaster: the Moonshadow Gear and a replica Light Gem, respectively. The Moonshadow Gear is Shadokor-custom gear that blocks and cuts through intense Light energy, as approaching the Light Lighthouse after the Light Gem's theft will be impossible otherwise, while the replica Light Gem will act as a temporary seal in order to keep the energy flow stable, as well as possess anti-evil qualities to keep Sylph from just pinching it as well. As a result, all five Heroes and their parties need to be on-deck and ready when Sylph makes her move. The next chapter, "The Moonshadow Gear", will debut the special gear needed to approach the out-of-control Light Lighthouse. Will it succeed in helping the Heroes put a stop to Infinator's latest plan?

Finally finished chapter 2 of Fifth Path. Byleth teaches while a sinister force lurks in the shadows. Just kidding, there's no sinister force. Well, there is, but not in this chapter.

264 words yesterday, some today with some research which reminded me of what I forgot about the game since it's been so long since I've played it, and resulted in a bit of tweaking of yesterday's writings.

Today I finished a support. Byleth fights one of her students, but not for the reasons you'd think.

I'm starting on the next one now.

Yay writing.

Back
Top Bottom