• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

I accidentally wrote a scene that I can only describe as 'A teenage Bubbles raised by All Might giving Izuku a Weed Milkshake'.

...I was not going for it but I reread it and I'm wondering 'um....I'm going to have to leave a A/N note to clarify this aren't I?'

Congrats on post 1000, Treble's Knight (and congrats BackSet on palindromic post 1001). X)

Back on topic, nothing yesterday because kinda thrown for a loop. 64 words today, half earlier, half a little bit ago can't quite think straight, so calling it a day now.

9 words because I had unexpected stuff to take care of, and then distractions.

I wrote about 2000 words the other day and made some quick edits before turning in my final draft of this short story. I've decided to use it as part of my capstone (big final project needed to graduate), and write two other short stories with it that are told in the point of view of characters that the main character in this one knows.

Today I'm working on a different short story, and need to get it done by noon (it's about 4am) hopefully because I have another project. 3rd all nighter for writing this week let's go!

94 words to finally get past the in-game tutorial and have Momoka and Keiji talk a bit about the game than me having to narrate through it... Something like that...

Wrapped up the first chapter of What Changes Us, another Castle fanfic I'm working on that takes place before the series starts.

Tweaked some stuff now that Ash's journeys goal has a english name, though as it is talking about 'we want to do the World Championship/coronation in a few years' I was able to keep the name

Calling it a day at 72 words... Probably would've gotten further if it wasn't for a side project taking longer than I was expecting.

233 words. Finding out I'm doing more research than I expected because I forgot more than I realised about the game. Thought of a couple things to add, which I added to my in-story notes... Stopped writing earlier than usual since it's a bit hard to think. Not really much to cover on what was written, they're just doing stuff in a game. Also yay post #1010!

54 words before I found out some of the stuff in the game is different than I remember it so now it's a matter of finding the detail I need from the game. Sure, I could just roll with the old way, but that'd be a bit of a disservice to myself and readers that've played the game. I should've chosen a different game that I played, but oh well. (Edit) Got some of the initial details, but actually need to play the game a bit for further details.

Last edited:
About 20 words added while revising from the part where my memory failed me or the game diverges from what I remembered. Got a bunch of notes to jog my memory and some ideas of what happens for parts of it, and ideas for upcoming stuff.

About 48 new words today, some transplanting, and finding a reference video that would've helped a lot had I found it earlier. Progress probably will be slower since I gotta figure stuff out based on my new notes and the written stuff that's mostly being tossed out.

Over the past few days, I've written around 5200 words for one of my own projects. I liked what I wrote before for the project, but I also wanted to try a different idea for the character that I needed to write an alternate version for. Think I'll be continuing with the Alternate Version.

Last summer I was really slacking off on writing, so this summer I'm determined to write. At the very least I'm still going to do my 5 opening sentences a day.

Now that the Isle of Armor DLC is out I'm very inspired to write some Pokemon fic. But as usual, I can think of a character but never a plot.

Last edited:
I reached the 1000 word mark on a science-fantasy story I kinda just started working on this week. It's still in its early stages but I have a lot of plans and hope to make some more progress this weekend. I've never really written fiction before, definitely having fun though.

406 words on the rewrite of chapter 3 for What Changes Us. I originally started writing the chapter out a few weeks ago, but I've decided to change things up and do a rewrite of the chapter. Not sure if I'll rewrite the entire thing, but so far, that's what it's looking like.

194 words. I think I had the idea yesterday of what I wrote today, but was either too distracted or unfocused to write it. Really at the part where I need to spend time to figure out what's next.

441 words yesterday, 146 today. Had to go back a bit to add stuff that I didn't think about until I got to where I left off before going back. Still have a bit of notes and such to get through before I can probably skip to the following day... Headaches are a pain...

Back
Top Bottom