• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

501 words into my rewrite of chapter 3 of What Changes Us. I was hoping to get a little more done, but I'm honestly satisfied with what little I got out because I'm liking the direction the chapter's going so far.

86 yesterday, 118 and some added to yesterday's. Still got a bit to write before I can change the day. Felt a bit better yesterday and pretty much like nothing ever happened today if that matters to anyone.

110 words and moving my in-story notes up so I don't have to scroll past the discarded stuff and old notes to read them. Need to take care of one or two things before changing the day.

121 words yesterday, 159 today. Had to kinda figure out what to continue with and then remembered a thing I was going to put in a little ago. Still getting towards the point where I can change the day though.

Some tweaking due to a secondary confirmation of something...

Last few days I've been writing character descriptions for Artfight. Pretty pleased with some of the results!

Planning to write a OT fanfic. I've got my OC character design descriptions, personalities for the pokemon (there will be some opposite portrayals) and thier names down pat. Two of my OC main characters are fat and chubby, another one of my main characters wears braces. (I rarely see trainers with braces on their teeth. Not everyone has perfectly white straight teeth ya know) and a bald kid character (similar to Number One aka Nigel Uno from Kids Next Door). I got some word building done as well such having a waterpark, movie theaters, Chuck E Cheese/Gattiland like places, toy stores, dollar stores, shopping malls, etc. The pokemon will not say thier names and uses animal sounds or noises. They will speak only from a pokemon's perspective in my stories.

I'm still working on some of the pokemon teams, backstories for my characters and some nicknames for the pokemon and and make one of my OC's disabled. I got a handicapped character for a future fic but for an autistic character it's quite a struggle because I don't want him/her to be a copy or be too similar to Julia Parisa from A Marvelous Journey in terms of personality (minus understanding pokemon language and having a mean older sibling in such). I'm still trouble deciding which I should go with capitalization or no capitalization and real animals or no real animals references (those two debates really frustrates me, tbh) Mine is just a work in progress so far.

155 words. Would've been more if I wasn't partially unfocused and had distractions. One last thing to take care of and I can change the day.

My mood's just been kind of down these past few days so I've been writing on and off for just a personal, feel-good piece. I've probably written around 350 words for it in the past few days.

The only problem I'm having now is that I have the story based in winter (because that's when I started it) and I want to write summer stuff right now.

1685 words into chapter 4 of What Changes Us. Probably going to be working on this more now that I'm not spending so much time grinding RuneScape levels, and I'm honestly looking forward to it. Probably could've kept going tonight, but I decided to stop and take a break from it so I don't risk burning out, haha.

Back
Top Bottom