• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

72 words yesterday to pretty much get up to the last thing i need to write before changing the day... Lack of motivation today followed by an event that threw me for a loop and triggered my anxiety. :/

1196 words to wrap up chapter 4 of What Changes Us. Planning on going back and reading through it and making any necessary edits before posting, but I think I'm finally starting to find a groove with this story and really pushing forward with it.

55 words... Very close to the end of the day, then more stuff the following day, then I can skip to the one scene, and then to the other...

110 words yesterday to finally get past the day change and some stuff afterwards. Nothing today, not enough energy.

Not sure of the actual word count, but I wrapped up chapter 5 of What Changes Us tonight. Probably would've finished it last night if not for my real bad headache. I'm not entirely satisfied with the chapter, but I didn't want to force anything.

I wrote about 700 words tonight, it's nice to make progress after not having written in a while (busy irl). I'm hoping to finish my first chapter tomorrow, but we'll see

85 words and some tweaking/adding of in-story notes. And about 200 lines of code. Day will be fairly short and simple and then I can fast forward a week for the following events before I gotta figure out where to put the event that follows that.

198 new words and some ones transplanted from whenever it was ago. Couple things to take care of before I'm done with the scene.

I have finished the first draft of the first "chapter" of my next fic today as of 5 minutes ago. It clocks in at 92.0kb in Wordpad with 15864 words and will probably end up as three chapters total. Turned out way different than it was in planning due to scenes running longer than expected and a new subplot being added. I'm not sure how many words went into it today, but at least 1000, probably closer to 1500 sounds about right.

About 184 words and finally done with the section. Tweaked some bits from yesterday and 13 of today's words was to fill in part of a convo that I ended up forgetting about while writing it originally.

81 words yesterday, which didn't get me very far. Only notes today, as I had to figure out some details and deal with distractions.

Nothing yesterday, 131 words today after spending some time figuring out how the holidays factor into pay. Thinking to go back to proofread and get back into some of the characters better since I've been feeling like I haven't been doing that good of a job writing their dialogues.

Still trying to make Galar's Darkest Hour perfect. Leon sacrificed himself in the rewrite, but he survived. Though the damage will kill him later.

559 words into chapter 7 of What Changes Us, as well as a little bit of editing. I think I've hit a stopping point for this chapter, since I think the direction I want to go with it would be a little awkward to throw in mid-chapter.

I forget these forums exist sometimes.

Haven't really written anything in a few days because I spent almost every waking hour for 3 days redoing my island in New Horizons. But before that, I was on a semi-regular schedule. The night before I started the island renovation I wrote around 1000 words into a new series of Pokemon-themed one-shots I'm doing called Trips to Petilil Cafe

Back
Top Bottom