• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

I tweaked up the chapter that's functioning as a pilot for a Digimon Tamers story I want to gauge interest on.

Other than that, mostly some notes regarding some other long-term projects I'm thinking of doing. Seeing if it's doable, character outlines, all that.

About 155 words and some tweaks Monday, nothing yesterday, and 41 words today. Been kinda mentally playing out the beginning scene for my pokéfic, and thinking about starting on it even though there's a lot of grey area after the beginning scene... idk

293 words (Electrowood) to pretty much finish the scene (though not really close it?), and gonna head into the next event or two in my notes. Likely will write less due to Splatfest, but I'll have to see what I can squeeze in.

Yesterday I managed to sort out the first 600 or so words of my next chapter. Pretty pleased about it, I've been fighting them for ages now.

Wrote some when I could Saturday, wrote some Sunday, some tweaking yesterday, wrote some today with some in-story notes.

Thing added to some previously written stuff because I haven't needed to check the weather, wrote some stuff that continues the stuff... And also slowly losing cognition as I type this. X)

102 words before reaching a dilemma with how one of the characters speak. Have to see what I can figure with a clear head.

Some tweaking and writing yesterday, some tweaking today because I forgot another spot for the weather and 367 words added at the end (which is more than I thought I wrote today).

About 305 words with some uncounted tentative words and some tweaking of a previous sentence and a lot of tweaking with a scene from a while ago. Also did a bit of research to get me info do decide what to do with the tentative words and not have to pull up the reference. I wonder if I could do about 300 words per day?

258 words to get through the event thingy and got the next one lined up that I kept forgetting about. Also forgot about the semi-crossover event, which I kinda added to my notes so I don't forget again... I really need to figure out when that happens...

Only wrote notes today and figured out enough of the stuff for the upcoming crossover event. Also realised earlier that I can write what happens in electrowood separately, since what happens in it will be entirely isolated.

282 words about the slightly different schedule than the squad is used to, got fairly close to the note I wanted to get to that I forgot several times.

Last edited:
I was going to have the dialogue be when Momoka and Keiji are in (separate) beds and heading to sleep, but with how I ended the writing last night and looking at the watch schedule, I decided to leave yesterday's stuff alone and have it during their shift instead. That being said, I didn't write much because I spent more time than I should've with something else when I got home, and I didn't have all that much energy until close to dinner.

ahhh I forgot about Bulbagarden again woops

The writing's been pretty slow for me the past month. Occasionally I'll pick up a short writing prompt but that's about it. I have done a little bit of work on plotting a new romance piece since I haven't written one in a long time, and I've already fallen in love with one of the side characters who hasn't even been named yet. Recently I've also debated on the idea of doing yet another alternate version to one of my fics because I really love the characters but I can't seem to get them beyond a certain point. I don't plan to do anything with it anyway so might as well just write something fun.

Nothing for Friday because stuff happened that really upset me. 235 words for Saturday, mostly dialogue. Continued on yesterday, and then saw in my event calendar spreadsheet thing that I forgot an event that happens on the same day, so I started working on that where it's supposed to go - 314 words total. 864 words to finish up the inserted bit and get to the "pre-event" stuff, along with some tweaking to fit the end of the inserted event into the rest of what I wrote yesterday.

Rewriting the part where Leon gets taken out by Eternatus. He gets hit by Flamethrower and is unable to move away from the explosion.

I've got the main characters' starting town/city (spoiler: it's not in a usual player character's starting town like Twinleaf Town or Littleroot Town). They will also wear alternate outfits like spring/summer clothes and fall/winter clothes.

Back
Top Bottom