• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Just notes that gives me waypoints of what I had thought of yesterday morning. Decided to change Momoka's hair a bit which I feel like would fit her better and made the appropriate change in Aerosteel, and thought of an event I could put in later. Wrote 58 words in dialogue and some narration to try to get things rolling, but the dialogue seemed to be too brief, so I decided to change it to narration for 71 words. The ball's starting to roll a bit, and I think it'll end up being narration for a little longer until I get to a point where the dialogue is a little more meaningful.

Wrote stuff, looked at the other squad members' birthdays, found I put Momoka's birthday wrong in the timeline, so I have to toss everything I've written. Also saw that one of the members' birthdays is about a couple weeks before Momoka's, but I think I'm gonna just mention it.

My main characters is Lottie (Short for Charlotte) is a nerdy gothic book author, Rory (Short for Leroy) who is a handicapped athlete who is in a wheelchair, Lenny (Short for Leonard) is an aspiring chef and Gwen is a rancher and athlete as well.
The recurring rival is an aspiring rockstar punk is Wayne who is Gwen's brother.
This story does take place after Sword and Shield.

Friday, I was probably too offset to write (not that I could've with the conundrum I still had), and nothing Saturday (though I did try to think about the conundrum a bit). Today, decided the best route would be to narrate through Momoka's birthday because it was much less hassle to deal with, due to the large amount of time there is as it's a day off for Momoka. Wrote 348 words for it and the rainy season, which brings a slight change to the usual routine. Tried to write more (after skipping an event that would've been one or two sentences that I couldn't fit anywhere), but had syntax troubles or something, and was going to take a break that just led to other things. Oh well...

117 words moving things along in Electrowood... Been also thinking about some events in my unwritten pokéfic (though a later event a little more than the beginning event), and while I do kinda want to start it, there's still a lot to connect and having to switch worlds may slow progress of any of the four stories more than I'd like. At the least though, I did add to my pokéfic notes so I don't have to figure some of the stuff out again and whatnot.

Tweaked some earlier dialogue stuff because I pulled out my reference material to make sense of my notes, rewrote dialogue I wrote yesterday when I made sense of my notes, wrote 35 new words to move the scene along.

Wrote the next chapter of Chaos Rising ("The Devil's Maze"). Technically I did start it a while ago but things kept getting in the way so only one page was done prior to today.

Anyway, Celtic and his crew are tasked to retrieve an item called the Goddess' Tear from some ruins for a village, as they need it to purify their water supply. Lucas and his party tail after Celtic in hopes of one-upping him and beat him to the Goddess' Tear. They are discovered and quickly go ahead, but in doing so they missed out on valuable information: the Goddess' Tear is in a secret passageway in the ruins, not the main route, thereby giving Celtic and his crew a chance to get the Goddess' Tear first. As they do, they encounter a pair of liches who were once humans but were cursed into becoming liches after they eloped with each other and betrayed the kingdom they were from. They are actually really pleasant folk who just want to be purified and move onto the afterlife, a request Leon gladly grants. In exchange the pair of lich lovers give Celtic and his party the Goddess' Tear and all their other treasures (including a Playboy-like bunny girl outfit, much to Skye's delight) as Leon sends them off peacefully. Celtic and his party cross paths with Lucas and his party, who had been chased nonstop by undead, as Wench's evil aura attracts them, and Lucas attempts to steal Celtic's Tek-Pak, as he knows the Goddess' Tear is in it. However, said undead monsters appear again and Celtic uses the Shadow spell Cloak to make his party vanish, leaving Lucas to deal with the undead monsters, much to the latter's fury. Celtic and co deliver the Goddess' Tear to the village but also have to deal with the undead horde that Lucas and his party nearly led back to the village, something that Leon takes care of with ease. They return to Delgunner to report what had happened while Viola seems to be developing feelings for Leon, especially after that noble display of kindness toward the lich lovers, but keeps it to herself for now. The next chapter, "Conspiracy of the Fallen Knight", will mark the return of Robert and his latest scheme in hopes of undermining the Shroud Hero and bring the remnants of the Four Stars Church back to power.

Forgive the double post, but I was bored enough (and not in the mood to play any games) to write the next chapter of Chaos Rising ("Conspiracy of the Fallen Knight").

Anyway, Celtic and his band have been specially requested to go to Gorgodon Kingdom to deal with a certain problem at one of their key port towns. Apparently a massive squid monster called a Squidadon has been causing trouble, and some noble 'knight' has been fending it off, charging a fortune for his services. However, it has happened frequently enough to be considered suspicious, so they requested Celtic to look into it. After meeting with the mayor and finding that his son had been cursed to stay silent, Leon breaks the curse and the boy spills the beans: the 'knight' is in cahoots with the monster and the boy was caught spying on them, getting cursed to stay silent. Leon also recognized the type of curse, allowing him to figure out who it is before the boy told them who it was: Robert, Leon's older half-brother and a member of the Four Stars Church. Celtic and his band, along with the rest of the town confront Robert, who is attempting to "slay" the Squidadon, only to be exposed by Celtic, Skye, and the mayor and his son. Plus, calling Celtic the "Shroud Devil" didn't do him any favors, either, especially with the resident Ogre Scorpions Clan members, who worship the Shroud. Skye breaks the spell on the Squidadon, forcing Robert to retreat. Celtic figures out that the Squidadon has the same weakness as regular squids do, allowing Zuzu and Skye to kill it easily before it can cause any more trouble. Since King O'Connell, Gorgodon Kingdom's king, already promised a reward for Celtic if his party solved the problem Celtic gives the port town a pass on rewarding him, especially since Robert drained their coffers so heavily already. They go with the Shadow Sentinel to report to King O'Connell about what happened. The next chapter, "Desert Disaster", features the return of Gram, as well as another problem in another kingdom that Celtic has to solve.

Lottie, Lenny and Rory are foster kids who are taken care of a friendly loving married couple. There will be the main antagonist and it's not an evil team grunt. I changed Wayne's goal to something else instead of a rock star.
Rory's team will be mostly royal themed like Jellicent, Vespiquen and Boltund.
Lenny's team is obviously food themed like Cherrim, Vanilluxe and Alcremie.
Only one of my OC's will get a starter and this time, it will be a different method to get it instead of getting from a usual professor or someone else.
There will pokemon camp chapters where pokemon talks to each other, developing relationships and funny interactions based on the feature, which some may or may not be part of a subplot.

I finally patched up the final parts of the Tamers pilot chapter I meant to get out.

Putting it out tomorrow and hopefully there'll be enough interest to continue it. Kinda nervous and anxious about it though.

Wrote a bit Wednesday to end that scene (35 words? reboot ate my post draft), took notes during my research Thursday so I wouldn't have to run through my research again, nothing Friday because I was exhausted after work, and 203 words yesterday (and had to go back through two videos temporarily because I needed some specific things from it). Today: minutely wrote, tweaked stuff, did a lot of research, took notes, and started figuring stuff out.

Moar research and notes! (Honestly it's more of a continuation of yesterday's research because I ran out of time.) Got a lot of good information and a useable idea that can tie in with my existing notes for Uncoloured. Need to figure some stuff out to add to the timeline so I don't forget about it and skip over it (though, I probably could skip over it without problems, but I'll heve to see what happens when I get there).

Here's the personalities I created for the pokemon in Sword and Shield.

Aegislash (Male): A stereotypical knight in shining armor.

Chandelure (Female): Mostly sweet as long you don't make her angry since she has violent mood swings.

Vespiquen (Female): Bossy, tyrannical and self-proclaimed leader. She can be a bit egotistical and arrogant, but her heart is in the right place and wants to keep her team and her trainer in line.

Snorlax (Male): A lovable jock who enjoys sports and competition, but still retains his sleeping and eating habits (which they're mostly downplayed)

Alcremie (Female): A sweet tooth who claims to be an "Angel Cake, due to her angelic and airy personality". Her obsession with sweets that may or may not rival Snorlax's eating habits, which could make her very greedy, immature and selfish, claiming herself to be a "Devil Cake".

Boltund (Male): As a Yamper, he can be very spoiled and pampered, making him kind of an immature brat. He also loves getting attention from people and pokemon, but he does have a good heart. He does mature and stop being spoiled once he evolves.

Mostly been writing forum roleplay posts lately. Some of it is fantastic, some more off the cuff. I'm having fun.

Calling it at 85 words of dialogue getting the following event set up (more or less).

Wrote the next chapter of Chaos Rising this morning ("Desert Disaster").

Celtic and his crew meet up with Gram again, who, having taken Celtic's advice to heart, has become a better warrior and person, even earning the trust of a Spiria. A Shadow Sentinel then appears and tells Celtic that he's been requested by another kingdom, this time the Krystal Sands Kingdom, to deal with a monster called a Scorponox that has the moniker of the Desert Destroyer. Gram insists on coming along, as he killed the Desert Destroyer before, only to learn that it's actually a second Scorponox, but feels at least partly responsible for the second beast's rampage. Celtic agrees and both parties are taken to Krystal Sands Kingdom and meet up with King Felix. Gram takes Celtic and his party to the location of where the previous Desert Destroyer way and Tyroe helps flush it out. The ensuring battle results in Celtic's Shadow Striker Armor getting badly damage but ultimately the two parties prevail and kill the creature. They also discover it was guarding a nest of eggs which they destroy to ensure that the baby Scorponoxes don't cause trouble. They are rewarded by King Felix, with Celtic getting a new set of armor called the Royal Desert Knight armor as a bonus so he can have a backup set while he gets his Shadow Striker Armor repaired by Danial, the blacksmith who made the armor in the first place. Gram requests to join Celtic in the next fight with Infinator's forces, as he's not only highly impressed by the Shroud Hero's party's skills, but his faith in the other Heroes has plummeted due to their past blunders, to which Celtic agrees. The next chapter, "Dangers of the Dullahan", marks the next Infinator wave. Will our Heroes prevail against another member of Infinator's Demon Generals?

Been writing some Ace Attorney stuff. Not more Cyrus Falks. Nope, that's... uh... probably not coming back. Maybe if I decide to get better at mystery writing.

Anyway, it's a Fire Emblem: Three Houses themed parody of Ace Attorney which also happens to be canon to my fanfic. Yep.

Was bored so I wrote the next chapter of Chaos Rising ("Dangers of the Dullahan").

It's time for the next Infinator wave. Both Gram's group and Ike's group join with Celtic to help in this next big battle. After protecting the village from the undead monsters, Celtic leaves the village protection to Gram and Ike while he and his party help the other Heroes. They are fighting against a never-ending horde of undead, lead by a dullahan Demon General: General Akuji. Leon easily ends the undead horde with his holy powers before the Demon General knocks out the other Heroes in one attack. Again. Celtic and his party prove to be too much for him and Celtic eventually separates Akuji's head from his body, rendering his body defenseless, allowing his party to beat the tar out of it while he juggles the dullahan's head on his feet like a soccer ball. Eventually, after taking enough of a beating, Leon destroys the Demon General with his holy powers, ending the wave. Gram, Ike, and their respective groups had succeeded in their tasks and kept the people safe, while Gram got to witness Skye's running gag against Lucas for the first time, much to his shock. The group returns to Delgunner to report their success (and the other Heroes' failure). The next chapter, "The Heart of a Hybrid", will have a rather shocking event take place. I won't say what but it'll have quite the profound effect on the Shroud Hero's party.

Back
Top Bottom