• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

327 words today, a lot more focused than past Saturdays from what I can remember (well, up before last year's fiasco). Anyway, found a waiting time for the two's next destination, and boy did it take a bit of time to sink in... Decided to let the computer give me a number to work with and change the time table appropriately, which chopped out an attraction that I wasn't sure was going in there, but also greatly reduces the time I wanted them to have more of. While I could cut out the other planned attraction, it's something I'll debate when the two get to that point (or I just see what happens). Also nothing yesterday because I just felt the need to relax.

Must have been good food there if it stopped you from doing much writing.
Not really (I read that the food's decent and nothing to really write home about), it's probably more of that it's about an hour to dinner when I usually kinda have motivation or whatever to write after work.

Last edited:
1598 words today... A little unexpected, but there was a lot as the two moved through the queue and during the ride itself. I started the convo of what to do next, but I'll have to finish tomorrow when I have more energy.

Wrote more notes for chapter 9 and finished scene 1 of chapter 6 on Thursday, wrote two and a half pages of scene 3 over Friday and Saturday, and made a to-write list of everything I have left for chapter 6 yesterday for the sake of being able to write something. Also counted all the pages I’ve written for chapter 6 up to this point, and I have no damn clue how this ended up the same length as the first draft of chapter 4 (17 pages). Might be damned if this ends up longer than chapter 5.

By the way, since the old thread had fallen off the first page, I made a whole new thread. There were enough changes to it, I felt it was fine. Plus, I changed the title. "Final Fantasy Reimagined" is honestly a dumb title. The link to the thread is in my Signiture.

288 words today, would've written more if I didn't get heavily sidetracked and it costing a lot of energy, but at least I was able to rebound a bit before dinner. Anyway, the two are discussing it, and it's probably going to lead to me adjusting the timetable again.

Wrote and rewrote some parts of several fanfictions over the past few days, including:

- Pokémon Heroes and Villains. I had to scrap a whole scene and replace it because it wasn't working for me. In addition, I (sort of) planned the potential trajectory of the series. I don't really have everything set in stone, but hey, I have something.

- Wallace angst. Parts of it may see the light of day, but other parts are far too angsty to be posted. I wrote most of it when I was a really bad place, and reading some of it now makes me think "geez, pal, is everything okay?" I might adapt the better parts of it for But How Will It Be.

- An index for my stories so my signature isn't flooded with links and so I can keep better track of the stories and the universes each one is in.

- Thought about writing a "what if Blue and Wallace and Winona found family?" It's a stretch, I know, but it's a cute scenario in my head.

- Gracefulshipping smut that I'll eventually post on AO3 as soon as I get my anxiety in order (if I do post it, that might potentially make me the first person to post English-language Gracefulshipping smut online. A weird accomplishment, and a surprising one considering RSE is, like, 18 years old, but hey, if I accomplish that, good for me. If not, oh well, someone else will).

- That dream story I keep thinking about doing. I have vague ideas of a plot, but it's also a lot of costumes and scenery and romance and self indulgent stuff.

- Another Gracefulshipping story. Probably gonna be a twoshot. A lot of family drama and stuff.

Wrote a page on what’s technically the start of chapter 6 scene 2, and ended up writing in a sorta placeholder, very much non-canon conversation over someone saying fuck. I am very tempted to leave it in, if only because it’s a neat segue into actual canon and to let there be an instance of profanity. Not like one swear’s going to up the rating, anyway.

112 words today. Had to delete the last part of the last sentence I wrote yesterday because it was about to derail the conversation again; I kinda saw where I was trying to go, but what it was replaced with is much less tangential for Umi. Also forgot yesterday while writing my previous post that Kira incidentally changed the topic, so after a partial resolution to Kira's tangent, I was able to bring the topic back, and then fixed the timetable.

I also forgot that both CCS: Clear Card and Hidamari Sketch volume 10 were arriving today, so most of my time after work was dedicated to consuming both volumes. Some events in Hidamari Sketch volume 10 did give me things to consider for Aeroseteel later as well as expanding some of my notes, and from Clear Card volume 10, I just wrote thoughts/predictions down as usual, though mostly the latter.

Bit of a wack day. Woke up from a thing that I am begrudgingly calling a nightmare, of sorts, and wound up using the residual emotion to write one and a half pages of chapter 6. A pretty sucky day was had afterward, and then I ended up writing a 2.2k slice-of-life OC oneshot with characters I’ve never really written before, so I guess I’m fine now after putting my incredibly specific and otherwise useless knowledge of dango to use.

Continued the twoshot. I'm sorry I don't have anything new to say; it wasn't a productive day. I can provide out of context quotes, though:

From the look on Rina’s face, those subjects didn’t seem like the things she wanted to see in the resume of her daughter’s future spouse.

“If you could be any Bug type Pokémon, which one would you be?”

Scratch law school, too, Wallace thought. Ask Steven if you can get a job at Devon. I bet that looks really impressive to mothers. And really sexy to significant others.

One of these days, I'm going to snap and write Sabotageshipping (Wallace x Steven x Winona). No one will be able to stop me if that happens.

231 words today. Ideas and inspiration have been incredibly slow recently. Heatwaves in the fall always tend to damage my creativity. But, it finally appears to be cooling down now, so I've been working on trying to boost my ideas. Managed to spark something today so I'm going with it. Idk how much I'll write for it though.

1137 words today... what is this, nanowrimo? Anyway, got them to the last attraction they'll be able to experience before the park starts to close down for the day. A little late stopping today, but I just have some dialogue to write (I'm not sure how much), and some stuff to figure out, which won't take too long.

Back
Top Bottom